Joke o' deh week n' more. 02/07/2010 05:55 PM CST
I jest wanted tah say a few things, first off last week I didnay have a joke o' deh week. I wos all worked up 'bout deh upcomming event I forgot all 'bout it so.

Onboard deh Glaesen start a giantman n' elf sat before deh bartender, deh bartender asked em wot deh want tah drink, deh Highlander ordered ah tug o' whiskey without a second thought or hesitation n' was served. Deh elf glanced disdainfully at the glass and quipped "I'd rather be ravaged by a throng of wenches all the way to Kharam-Dzu than drink whiskey."

The Highlander promptly pushed his whiskey back toward the bartender and admitted, "Well I didnay realize we had ah choice."

I'd also like tah say deh past few days have been great fun, the CABER TOSSS! the slopes of DOOOM! the hamma toss, tug o' war (inta pits o' free booze), the quest fer deh rolaren armor, deh arm wranglin even the rigged drinking game where yurs truely wos out cold after the first drink!

I'd been missin hav'n folks around livin up in Zul Logoth all by my lonsom n' wos real sad mah rock garden got lost to wotswhere n' wotsnot. The games aren't even over yet n' I've had a ton of great times. Dank yehs all you's who worked so hard preparin deh courses fer us n' for all deh folks who come out cheerin us on. N' tah all deh folks who beat the dwarfsnot outta me and gave me something to challenge myself with. N Ruffelin especially for having a longwinded flapjawed conversation with me down the mountain of death after I lost my sled. Its a lonely ride without company. All deh highmen were gracious hosts and I felt the spirit of Sunfists Pact throughout deh games.

-Frorin