Death and the Hammer Throw 02/06/2010 09:19 PM CST
Seems if no one is there to save ya upon death... and you decay. Well ya end up in the Temple in the Landing.

In otherwords... I broke it again! Sorry!

Trallihn, and the man behind the dwarf.
Re: Death and the Hammer Throw 02/07/2010 07:26 AM CST
>Seems if no one is there to save ya upon death... and you decay. Well ya end up in the Temple in the Landing.

This was a nasty shock to experience in platinum. Died while doing caber toss and stayed dead. Intentional? While doing the Slalom Shield, a raise (without death sting or deed loss) happened fairly quickly each time.

It resulted in a normal depart, with full item droppage and death sting. Can I expect that anywhere that isn't in the Slalom Shield arena, for future reference?

-Mandy
Re: Death and the Hammer Throw 02/07/2010 08:03 AM CST
Personally, I'm shocked we are raising you anywhere. Bad bad.

SGM Sleken
Re: Death and the Hammer Throw 02/07/2010 08:15 AM CST
There wouldn't be nearly as many people participating in platinum if there was normal droppage everywhere on the grounds. It's easy to die while playing Highman games.

That also didn't even come close to answering my question.

-Mandy
Re: Death and the Hammer Throw 02/07/2010 08:17 AM CST
>It resulted in a normal depart, with full item droppage and death sting. Can I expect that anywhere that isn't in the Slalom Shield arena, for future reference?

If you lost anything, please let me know and we'll take care of it for you. Because the Shield Slalom NPC handles resurrections, no others were provided. We realize this is a hardship in Plat and will work with you as much as possible.

~Talisker
Re: Death and the Hammer Throw 02/07/2010 08:36 AM CST
Thank you so much for the incredibly quick explanation, Talisker.

I didn't lose anything, thankfully. When my companion and I realized we actually might decay, I asked someone to come get us. They didn't make it by 30 seconds or so, but still picked everything up in time.

Knowing ressurections take place at Shield Slalom, I'll mostly play there in the future, for dangerous games. That, or bring along a friend (who won't die at the same time!).

Again, I super appreciate the response.

-Mandy
Re: Death and the Hammer Throw 02/07/2010 01:01 PM CST
<<
That also didn't even come close to answering my question.
>>

Wasn't trying. ;)

SGM Sleken