Thanks for the Games 04/11/2013 03:30 PM CDT
With 24 hours to go before the grounds are closed - less possibly - I just wanted to thank all those who had a hand in putting together these games.... which incidentally straddled my RL birthday and a period of annual leave from work, making it possible to attend almost 24/7. Needless to say I am exhausted.

I've been pretty vocal and excited about the prospect of holding the games in Kharam Dzu. Apologies if my over-exuberance resulted in an avalanche of posts and discussions! Having a portal accessible from Teras has been a great compromise, and I believe has attracted a few more visitors to the island.

I've really enjoyed the events, from the almost impossible shield slalom, to my personal favourites, the drinking game and caber toss.

But I wanted to particularly thank those adventurers who threw themselves whole-hearted into events, both official and unofficial. I have a detailed recollection of so many of our interactions, which will no doubt appear in written form. You know me and logs!

Did everything in this event go smoothly? No, clearly not. But the good more than eclipsed the hiccups.

I now resign my chairmanship of the 'Bring the Highman Games to Kharam Dzu' Committee. The ceremonial robes and committee terms of reference are now in the lava tube!

:D

-
Bremerial - Proud Citizen of Kharam-Dzu

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial