Highman Games - Storytelling 04/06/2013 03:16 AM CDT
1 Are there any rules relating to storytelling. Any themes or just come with our darn best yarn?

2 Enjoying the event so far by the way. The social interaction is excellent. Missed the opening ceremony practicing slalom - doh.

3 Oh - boat restrictions are still in place I think as of 4.10am EDT.

<<It was said to be open to all but as a new player I am not paying 50k to attend if thats the case.

4 To reaffirm, if cash is the only thing preventing you coming to the games, email me (Bremerial) and I'll give you back the value of your boat ticket to Teras. It's a promise.

-
Bremerial - Chair of the 'Bring the Highman Games to Kharam-Dzu' Committee

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial
Re: Highman Games - *Storytelling* 04/07/2013 04:06 AM CDT
Hi there,

Courtesy of Krakiipedia this was the information provided about the 5110 storytelling contest. Will this year's contest be more general or do you have a theme that should be the basis of our stories?

5110 Highman Games Storytelling Criteria
Tell a story, as accurately as you may have heard it passed down, recounting before, during, or after Maelshyve -- or all three -- of one of the Grishknel, Wsalamir, or T'Kirem members who were at Maelshyve. This may be an individual of great historical significance (such as Eahnimaki, Mishka, or Kantoran) or someone who may have made little to no mark in the historical records but was still present in time.
You will have 5 minutes to tell your story -- at the 5 minute mark, you will be asked to stop speaking. You will be judged on content of the story (including creativity and accuracy when pointing out historical details) and storytelling ability (tone, gestures, props). The marks for both categories will be added together into a single score for the contest.

-
Bremerial - Chair of the 'Bring the Highman Games to Kharam-Dzu' Committee

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial