Muirgheal Manor Raffle (Prime) 04/05/2013 08:39 PM CDT
There is a raffle for the Zul Logoth private property called Muirgheal Manor set up along the ridge of Jirkirl's Hilltop. If you aren't quite sure where that is, head out the "North Gate" and go southwestish from there. It is set to draw Saturday evening - for specific timing, please see the information on the raffle tickets.

Please be sure to read both the information on the raffle tickets and the deed before entering the raffle.

(Alas, Plat, I adore you -- but this property is quite occupied in your world.)

~Kaikala
Re: Muirgheal Manor Raffle (Prime) 04/06/2013 12:47 AM CDT
<(Alas, Plat, I adore you -- but this property is quite occupied in your world.)>

I Blame this on Drew :)

~Shi'larra
One bold fella breaks from the chain and climbs up on Brinret's chest, grabbing a hold of the tufts of hair on both sides of his head and holding him still! A fat, wet kiss is placed before the monkey disappears
Re: Muirgheal Manor Raffle (Prime) 04/06/2013 01:32 PM CDT
GMs,

For the property: is the requirement for the player to be in game, or the character, and can any allowances be made for Black Swan castle attendees?

I'm already sad to miss the drinking games at the same time (and I've been training in real life for them!), but I'm interested in the property raffle (and already a resident of ZL).

Morden, player of.
Re: Muirgheal Manor Raffle (Prime) 04/06/2013 01:57 PM CDT
<<<For the property: is the requirement for the player to be in game, or the character, and can any allowances be made for Black Swan castle attendees?>>>

>look at ticket
The raffle is for "This raffle is for the property denoted on the the pale blue deed on the table. The winner of the raffle will be required to pay an additional 175,000 silvers upon winning. This win may not be transfered - only the winner may claim the property. Additionally, the winner must be present at the raffle drawing and prepared to look over the private property policies at that time! If the winner is not present at that time, the deed and win will be forfeit. Please ensure that you have read over the deed before entering this raffle.".
The tickets sell for 25000 silvers each.
The drawing will be in 6 hours and 4 minutes for 1 winner.

>read deed
In the Common language, it reads:
This deed entitles the holder to ownership of Muirgheal Manor, a private property in Zul Logoth, in "as is" condition. Monthly rent will be 45,000 silvers. Lapse in payments will result in repossession.

This deed is not transferable.

[NOTE: Properties are limited to one per account and are permanently and dually tied to both the winning character/account in order to retain ownership.]
Re: Muirgheal Manor Raffle (Prime) 04/06/2013 02:32 PM CDT
>>For the property: is the requirement for the player to be in game, or the character, and can any allowances be made for Black Swan castle attendees?

Yes, I'll make allowances for BSQ, given that it's a paid quest and time is sorta an essential element of it (so you can't willy-nilly run back to the Hilltop). If someone running BSQ while the raffle is drawn wins, I'll let that character know to meet up with me a for a few minutes at the end of the quest. I've put an addendum on the raffle ticket information denoting this.

~Kaikala
Re: Muirgheal Manor Raffle (Prime) 04/06/2013 02:57 PM CDT
Hi Kaikala,

Thank you for the allowance. Is this for character or player? I had not planned on taking Morden to Black Swan; he's on Teras for this, and a youngster is ready to go in Landing.

Thank you,

Morden, player of.
Re: Muirgheal Manor Raffle (Prime) 04/06/2013 03:39 PM CDT
This is for character.... if your character isn't in-game, the raffle won't draw him/her, as that's how raffle mechanics work. Not much I can do on that front ;)

~Kaikala
Re: Muirgheal Manor Raffle (Prime) 04/06/2013 05:04 PM CDT
You should be able to take Morden even though he's on Teras. A hunting party picks you up ~15 mins before the quest starts and there is a portal to return to where you were picked up from at the end. Just be sure to go through it within the first 30 minutes after the quest ends.