Highman Games 11/26/2012 02:41 PM CST
It saddens me to announce that the Highman Games scheduled for Dec 2012 has been canceled, and rescheduled for 2013. We're still ironing out some date ideas, based on other 2013 activities, etc, and will keep you all informed.

Timing wasn't working in our favor to get everything done in a quality fashion, but it's still our goal to see Highman Games return!

-GM Kenstrom-
Wehnimer's Landing Guru
Giantmen Guru
Re: Highman Games 11/26/2012 05:40 PM CST

I personally can live with that, especially since the quality of events both paid and free has been very good in the last few years. The extra time I hope will make it another great success. Of course a free one is always better, but great either way.

I hope an elven and or human version of such is still in the works also, and are we going to see the traditional halfling festival anytime in the future?
Re: Highman Games 12/28/2012 10:31 AM CST
<<It saddens me to announce that the Highman Games scheduled for Dec 2012 has been canceled, and rescheduled for 2013. We're still ironing out some date ideas, based on other 2013 activities, etc, and will keep you all informed.

<<Timing wasn't working in our favor to get everything done in a quality fashion, but it's still our goal to see Highman Games return!

<<-GM Kenstrom-
<<Wehnimer's Landing Guru
<<Giantmen Guru

_________________________________________________________________________________

Have to say I agree with GilbertJ26 - whoever you are. As one of the more vocal proponents of the Highman Games taking place in 2012 - and more importantly, for them to happen on Teras in celebration of the 115th year of the founding of Kharam Dzu - I recognised that we'd had so many good events this year that trying to squeeze another one in would have been somewhat problematic. Besides, sometimes a breather between festivals is a good thing, especially for those like me who feel compelled to go to all of of them. Haha

That being said, roll on 2013. Hopefully we in our wonderful town of Kharam Dzu can play host to the games in celebration of our 116th year of formation and I can take up another cause! Have a few I am just itching to promote. * grin *

Looking forward to the coming year!

-
Bremerial - Chair of the 'Bring the Highman Games to Kharam-Dzu' Committee

Warrior Interviews - Have you been interviewed yet? - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial