Festival of the Fallen -- Xynwen's Raffles 09/09/2021 07:28 PM CDT
As an FYI, here are the 7 raffles I'll be doing. Four are in both prime and plat, and the other 3 are prime only (these will be offered in Plat, but someone else signed up to do them, so they are not mine).

RULES:
* Must be logged into the game with the character who bought the ticket
* It's preferable that you are awake, but not required.
* Briarflare weapons: all 3 will draw around the same time, and if you are not awake, I will just move it into a container of yours.
* Briarflare upgrades: You must either be present or have the weapon you want upgraded from T1 to T2 on you, so I can perform it right after the draw.
* If you win the verb, swear, or shop: These are delayed services, but I want them completed by September 30. Therefore, read the following closely:
-- You must email me at my play.net email within 48 hours of winning and provide the email address I should contact you with
-- I'll respond with info on your win and give you a deadline to get your initial requests back to me
-- We'll go back and forth on the requests until we have something ready for QC, at which point I'll submit to QC and then follow up with you as soon as it's done. I'll want it ready for QC submission by September 25th or so.

* These are all located either outside my shop (Blossoming Skies, a luxurious ebon silk pavilion at the Siren's Wood, Bubble) or inside that shop in the back room (Blossoming Skies, Restful Nook).

SPECIAL NOTE:
For the ones that are prime/plat, I'm having the draw at roughly the same time, so I'll get to all the winners within a few minutes after drawing, but it may take me a sec to get through them!

RAFFLES:

* T1 briarflare (1 winner, a midnight black vultite ahlspiess with a vaalin-twined shaft): Friday, September 10, 20:00 ET
* T1 briarflare (1 winner, an ice blue vultite ono etched with intricate scrollwork): Friday, September 10, 20:00 ET
* T1 briarflare (1 winner, a silvery vultite spiked mace inlaid with a jade dragonstalk): Friday, September 10, 20:00 ET
* 2 T1 to T2 briarflare upgrades (2 winners): Saturday, September 11, 14:00 ET
* Signature Verb (prime only, 2 winners): Saturday, September 11, 14:30 ET
* Signature Swear (prime only, 2 winners): Saturday, September 11, 15:00 ET
* Full player shop alteration (prime only, 1 winner): Sunday, September 12, 12:00 ET

--Xynwen--
World Team, MHO GM
>Emails for MHO business should go to GS4-MHO@PLAY.NET
"My real name is Mephistopheles, but you can call me baby"