Festival of the Fallen Information 09/07/2021 08:57 PM CDT
Below is a schedule of rp/tournament events.

I will fill in raffles as they are scheduled. But expect raffles and merchants starting Thursday night as well as NPC's to talk to!

All Times Eastern and approximateService Schedule
Time Service/Event Notes No. Winners

Thursday, September 9

9 pmFestival Opens
10 pmCustom Spell Prep Raffle Siren's Wood, Ancient Clearing, This is a delayed service.2 winners
Friday, September 10

8:00 PMT1 briarflare a midnight black vultite ahlspiess with a vaalin-twined shaft1 winner
8:00 PMT1 briarflare an ice blue vultite ono etched with intricate scrollwork1 winner
8:00 PMT1 briarflare a silvery vultite spiked mace inlaid with a jade dragonstalk1 winner
8:30 PMa cast iron brownie panSiren's Wood, Wolfsbane1 winner
approx 10:00 PMAcuity Mana adding/boostingMana +1/Acuity 1x OR add either to staff with no flares (max +3 mana/+30 acuity, by the archway5 winners
Saturday, September 11

1:00 PmPremium Home alterationAncient Clearing1 winner
2:00 PM2 T1 briarflares to T2 upgrades 2 winners
2:30 PMSignature Verb Prime2 winners
3:00 PMSignature Swear Prime2 winners
3:15an auction quality gnomish lockpick bracerThe Blacksmith 1 winner
3:30Muffin/Cupcake Tinby the Carnations1 winner
5 PMTournament Sign-ups openBonfire
8 PMTournament
10 PMUnlimited Beer Keg with custom drink messaging, Siren's Wood, Path1 winner
10:30 PMSingle Enchantsadd +1 to the enchant of your item. It cannot have padding or weighting over Heavy (CE of 10). It cannot have any non-fluff scripts. No katanas or claids. The final enchant cannot be over 8x. Each item will only be worked on once., by the Wolfsbane25 winners
Sunday, September 12th

12:00 PMFull player shop alterationprime 1 winner
1 PMcreature bane(common/uncommon flare or +10 AS) to a weapon (not runestaff). No claids or katanas. Nothing over seven enchants. This can include lesser undead bane. No stacking existing banes/Watch Yer Head, Fixer-er Ups5 winners
2:00 a bolt of AqilornRiverbank in Siren's Wood 2 Winners
2:30creature bane(Common/uncommon flares OR 1 point of mana, up to +10 As)to a runestaff. Nothing over seven enchants. This can include lesser undead bane. No stacking existing banes.5 winners
2:30 PMa bolt of AqilornExplorer's Outpost, Storage, full and partial Ta'Vaalor citizens1 winner
3:00 PMSpike adding armor/accessoriesBy the black roses, must add spike in the description. There will be a 100k charge for the service if spun.25 winners
5:00 PMSet of baking pansSiren's Wood, Wolfsbane1 winner
7 pmMagic item rechargingBy the black roses, one item per account. There will be a charge depending on the item. Yriwyn will choose 25 people by spin
9 PMBall

Tournament Rules are the same as last time:
Rules are same as last year. One on one combat until one cannot continue. Self spelled only, arena also strips, rapidfire, retribution, arcane barrier, and elemental targeting upon entry.
If you are a citizen of a town and wish to represent them, you can let the NPC know at sign-ups!

Raffles

There are a lot of raffles planned. I will add them to the schedule as I know about them.

The auto flarer will be out. 5x enchant and below and it can add common flares.

Some of the raffles will include:

There is some creature bane (includes lesser undead)
Acuity/mana boosts
Spike adding
recharging
Enchanting +1
Signature verbs
Spell preps
Custom swears
Unlimited Beer Keg with custom drink messaging
Fully unlocked gnomish lockpick bracer

And more!

I will post more as I have information for you!

The grounds can be accessed by a verdant path southeast of Annatto Gate along the Neartofar road outside of Ta'Vaalor.

~Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves

Avawren ~ I have Survival and a knife. I can work it out.
Re: Festival of the Fallen Information 09/07/2021 09:41 PM CDT

This looks awesome. =) I hope there is also the chance to get some aqilorn as well.
Re: Festival of the Fallen Information 09/07/2021 09:49 PM CDT
Awesome! If we could get a safe fusion orb removal merchant that would be appreciated :)
Re: Festival of the Fallen Information 09/07/2021 09:53 PM CDT

aqilorn?

Why, yes, there is!

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves

Avawren ~ I have Survival and a knife. I can work it out.
Re: Festival of the Fallen Information 09/08/2021 12:46 AM CDT

Heck yes!