Question for GMs to whom it may concern 09/12/2017 06:31 PM CDT
I have been working on my reconstruction and have come across several oddities with regards to either things that were for sale or areas at the festival, and since the festival is closed and I can no longer bug/typo stuff in game, I don't know if A) any of them have been fixed or B) where/who to send stuff to.

Things include (and there probably aren't more although I can't guarantee):

Two items from Tannery
One piece of Iacl clothing from It's Fitting
Two items from Crimson Keep
Two items from Crimson and Gold
One show description on a building on the grounds
One thing from Dust in the Wind (that technically probably doesn't matter but I'm something of a stickler so I'm throwing this on the list too)

If anyone wants me to email these things or post them or whatever, feel free to post here or email me at my play.net.

Thanks!

Wee Sleepy Gnomette's player

Cloth-of-eonake: for when you absolutely, positively need to have zombie-impenetrable underwear. - Denil

When my scripts are acting up, I take Modrian with Coding. After a few hours, they feel like new! - MAXMANJ
Re: Question for GMs to whom it may concern 09/13/2017 12:32 AM CDT
>>>If anyone wants me to email these things or post them or whatever, feel free to post here or email me at my play.net.

Are these strictly grammatical/spelling/other typos? If so, it'd honestly be easier for one of us QCers to take a look at some logs if you keep them rather than send you copies of all the areas/rooms/items in question. If you can provide the logs, email me (GS4-NECIOS@PLAY.NET). Thanks!

GameMaster Necios
Events team
QCer
Champion of subject/verb agreement
Honorary BADNAME committee chair

Annanasi says, "The symbol of the Arkati Necios is a cuddly teddy bear on a field of pink."
Re: Question for GMs to whom it may concern 09/13/2017 07:01 AM CDT
A few are typos. A few are "the 15/15/15 from one item got pasted onto an item that doesn't match it in the long". A few are "That funky "It is difficult to [see that up close from here]" message showed up again." thing that pops up every now and again. And one's a...request? I guess for an additional item creation guideline due to how the engine parses stuff. I have logs of all of it and can snip out the pertinent parts if you'd like.

Wee Sleepy Gnomette's player

Cloth-of-eonake: for when you absolutely, positively need to have zombie-impenetrable underwear. - Denil

When my scripts are acting up, I take Modrian with Coding. After a few hours, they feel like new! - MAXMANJ