Siegery pieces from games 09/10/2017 10:56 PM CDT
I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or if it's broken, but I can't get these siegery pieces to work:

I raised it to attune it, dropped it, and then when I pushed it, I got: "The elementalist miniature doesn't respond to your proddings. Perhaps you're moving too fast?" And that just kept happening. When it died, I got the number below.

You press a small button on the back of the brown fox miniature.
With a lopsided, feral grin, the brown fox miniature dashes behind an ashen-robed elementalist miniature and tears at it with its teeth!
Gasping with labored breaths, the 59714513 stumbles back, bringing her staff to her chest before falling to the ground.
Roundtime: 5 secs.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Siegery pieces from games 09/10/2017 11:32 PM CDT

<<I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong or if it's broken, but I can't get these siegery pieces to work:

This is broken. I just missed you to fix it. You can assist or I will try to catch you in game and fix it up for you.

~Mazreth

"Mother should I trust the Government?"