Kudos 09/10/2017 08:14 PM CDT
Way more than I ever expected from a free festival! You guys really knocked it out of the park, IMO. Thank you to everyone who put their time into it, I had a great time, bought some fun stuff, got some services I really wanted, enjoyed the arena matches, and found lots of cool toys. The bug swatters are so fun.
Re: Kudos 09/10/2017 08:53 PM CDT
Seconding this. Thank you very much to all who contributed!

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Kudos 09/10/2017 09:51 PM CDT
I also wanted to say a huge thank you for everything. It was an amazing festival. I had to work, so I missed many raffles, but I still managed to walk out with a sonic alteration raffle and a tattoo, and lots of amazing things from the shops.

Whoever made my unicorn lance, I want to say a HUGE thank you. I hope it was as amazing for you as it was for me. And I hope it inspires you to create other things along those lines.

The entire event team and everyone that made this possible is simply amazing. My only regret is that it was too short. I wish it would have been a whole week, but I understand that you all have a lot to do for Ebon Gate.

Thanks again for yet another amazing event.
Re: Kudos 09/10/2017 10:59 PM CDT
I want to add my thanks as well. It was a fantastic festival, with surprisingly good options for a free fest. Thanks so much!

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: Kudos 09/10/2017 11:31 PM CDT

I also enjoyed the festival. Didn't win any raffles but still had fun. Actually besides the raffles and the games I don't think i did anything else for 4 days lol.

Of course I am pretty sick with a stupid freaking dumb cold.
Re: Kudos 09/10/2017 11:48 PM CDT

some very cool stuff in the t3 and t4 teirs of games. I am curious I know they are neat but anyway you can make the pendants
and the minitaures sellable to pawnshop?
Re: Kudos 09/11/2017 12:13 AM CDT
Thanks for all the merchants and services! Was nice to have another chance at voln even though I lost, also nice to have the morphing script adding/unlocking and shield morphing. I found an amulet in the games that is not wearable for some reason.

Fyrentennimar

Quote: "Jaynah says, "This is more fun than rolton tipping and blood eagle ridin combined.""
Re: Kudos 09/11/2017 11:34 AM CDT
I didn't get to enjoy the fest as much as I would have liked due to a hectic weekend, but I thought the shops were great and I am really pleased that I got to see Rikelle for a morphing armor unlock :D I knew i wouldn't be around for the auction quality unlock raffle so I didn't buy a ticket, but I hope we get another chance/chances at this at EG!

/seo, wheels and skulls department/
Re: Kudos 09/13/2017 01:29 PM CDT

Thank you for running the festival. Erek and I had a lot of fun. :)

Elysia, who is trying to figure out where to put all the fluff she got