Acuity/Mana raffle 09/08/2017 11:05 PM CDT
The raffle is for "For one of 5 spots for adding acuity or mana to a runestaff of your choice. The staff can be any enchant. The addition of acuity or mana cannot bring the flare above 6x/+3. You should be present within 5 minutes of the drawing or another will be chosen. Each item can only be worked on once. The item should be in your hand. Items should not be passed around."

This is inside Points and Polish and draws tomorrow night.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Acuity/Mana raffle 09/08/2017 11:54 PM CDT
>>You should be present within 5 minutes of the drawing or another will be chosen

Thank you kindly for this concession.

~Amanda, player of Treeva
Re: Acuity/Mana raffle 09/09/2017 10:33 AM CDT
So, I made a mistake with my acuity raffle and set it for 55 people and not 5 as the ticket stated. Only 6 tickets were sold at that time. I have found 3 of them and emailed the other three.

The raffle is still set for 10 pm est. That was the original time and did not change. The service has not changed. Just the amount of tickets to be drawn.

I am still looking for:
Akanah
Queshu
Maeby

They can assist to have their 25k refunded and they can immediately get a new ticket. You can also email me back and let me know when you can be around for the refund.

Thank you all for understanding.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Acuity/Mana raffle 09/09/2017 11:16 AM CDT
Has this been set up in platinum?

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

AIM: Kaight (Matt) GS4
Re: Acuity/Mana raffle 09/09/2017 11:29 AM CDT

Not yet, I am doing platinum tomorrow. Just checking out the times I cam be around first.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Acuity/Mana raffle 09/09/2017 11:46 AM CDT

>So, I made a mistake with my acuity raffle and set it for 55 people and not 5 as the ticket stated.

oh no! I'm so glad you caught it way before names started pulling. I laugh and cringe at the same time thinking about that.
Re: Acuity/Mana raffle 09/10/2017 09:17 AM CDT
I read this as the drawing would be on September the 10th in prime. I have since learned that this is not the case. I can see where my confusion came fron as the OP is from 5 after midnight EST on the 9th.

I have to confess my disappointment and frustration over there not being more specific details regarding the actual drawing time. This was the raffle I was looking forward to the most.

Please consider using solid dates and times in the future when posting regarding raffles.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
Re: Acuity/Mana raffle 09/10/2017 09:26 AM CDT
I am sorry if there was confusion. I did not see that it was after midnight when I posted it. I wrote it well before midnight, but I must have not hit post until after without realizing it.

I will post more clearly in the future.

I hope you have been enjoying the rest of the festival

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Acuity/Mana raffle 09/10/2017 09:56 AM CDT
Thank you for understanding.

I really haven't had a lot of time for the rest of the fest this weekend, sadly. I was planning to try to structure some around this raffle. C'est la vie.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
Re: Acuity/Mana raffle 09/10/2017 10:02 AM CDT
>I am sorry if there was confusion. I did not see that it was after midnight when I posted it. I wrote it well before midnight, but I must have not hit post until after without realizing it.

The forums use the timezone of the person reading, not the person posting. Since you can't know what time zone the reader will be in, you need to specify the day, and not say "today" or "tomorrow" because different people will see your post timestamped for different days.
Re: Acuity/Mana raffle 09/10/2017 03:15 PM CDT
... and to further add confusion to board reading, one reads the Forum in local time. So, midnight is a moving target when someone says tomorrow, tonight, etc.

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
;tune towncrier