My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 01:46 PM CDT
We have a lot of great stuff going out so here's my TENTATIVE schedule for raffles:

Prime:
Thursday - September 7th - 7pm ET - Raffle for 10 winners - Spike adding to armor - (this is set up)
Thursday - September 7th - 8:30pm ET - Raffle for 5 winners - Adding morphing to fusion - (this is set up)
Thursday - September 7th - 10pm ET - Raffle for 3 winners - Sonic alterations - (this is set up)
Friday - September 8th - 7pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Climatewear hood adding with feature concealer
Friday - September 8th - 10:30pm ET - Raffle for 2 winners - Sonic alterations
Saturday - September 9th - 12pm ET - Citizen Only Raffle 1 Winner - Greater Moods adding and customization. (This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility, and you must be present.)
Saturday - September 9th - 12:30pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Greater Moods adding and customization
(This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility, and you must be present.)
Saturday - September 9th - 3pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Permablessing on an 8x weapon or less (no weighting or combat scripts)
Saturday - September 9th - 4pm ET - Raffle for 15 winners - Spike adding to armor

Platinum:
Thursday - September 7th - 7:45pm ET - Raffle for 5 winners - Adding morphing to fusion - (this is set up)
Friday - September 8th - 2pm ET - Raffle for 2 winners - Sonic Alterations
Friday - September 8th - 5pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Climatewear hood adding with feature concealer
Saturday - September 9th - 1:30pm ET - Citizen Only Raffle 1 Winner - Greater Moods adding and customization. (This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility.)
Saturday - September 9th - 2:00pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Greater Moods adding and customization
(This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility.)
Saturday - September 9th - 3:30pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Permablessing on an 8x weapon or less (no weighting or combat scripts)

As a reminds, these raffles will all be set up on the system that requires you to be in game to win. Please read the ticket before you enter the raffle.

~Zoelle~
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 02:10 PM CDT
As a side note, I meant to mention in my raffles post but apparently forgot to, any citizenship raffle I offer requires the character to have acquired citizenship on or before 9/6/17. This will be verified at the time of the drawing.

~Zoelle~
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 02:14 PM CDT
Thank you for posting that schedule Zoelle!

Any idea when the rest of the schedule will be up? (especially since it looks like there are things already set to draw in the next few hours)
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 02:26 PM CDT
>>Any idea when the rest of the schedule will be up?

I'm sorry I don't. We'll give as much notice as we can for the raffles though. We're all on different schedules at the moment so we're trying to work them in where we can.

~Zoelle~
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 02:57 PM CDT
Thank for posting this schedule!

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 03:06 PM CDT
Any idea when that next unlock of morphing armor will be available?

#bardlife
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 03:52 PM CDT
Here is my tentative raffle schedule!

Prime:
Thursday - September 7th - 5 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon - (this is set up with restrictions. Read the ticket carefully!)
Thursday - September 7th - 10:30 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - Creature Bane added to runestaff (this is set up with restrictions. Read the ticket carefully!)

Friday - September 8th - 3 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - +5 Enchant (restrictions will be on the ticket)
Friday - September 8th - 5:30 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon
Friday - September 8th - 7:30 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Auction tier Grobey script add/unlock to eligible shield
Friday - September 8th - 11 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - Creature Bane added to runestaff

Saturday - September 9th - 5 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon
Saturday - September 9th - 6 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - +5 Enchant (restrictions will be on the ticket)

Platinum:
Thursday - September 7th - 5:30 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon - (this is set up with restrictions. Read the ticket carefully!)
Thursday - September 7th - 11 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - Creature Bane added to runestaff (this is set up with restrictions. Read the ticket carefully!)

Friday - September 8th - 4:30 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - +5 Enchant (restrictions will be on the ticket)
Friday - September 8th - 7 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon
Friday - September 8th - 10:30 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Auction tier Grobey script add/unlock to eligible shield
Friday - September 8th - 11 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - Creature Bane added to runestaff

Saturday - September 9th - 12 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - +5 Enchant (restrictions will be on the ticket)
Saturday - September 9th - 5:30 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon

As GM Zoelle said, you must be in game for these raffle to be eligible to win. Always read the ticket before entering.

~~GM Kynlee~~
Elanthian Architect
Breaker of Things
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
3/50
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 04:05 PM CDT
So on the sonic raffle does the bard already have to be able to sing the song? Also not finding the raffle so far.

Fyrentennimar

Quote: "Jaynah says, "This is more fun than rolton tipping and blood eagle ridin combined.""
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 04:09 PM CDT
>>So on the sonic raffle does the bard already have to be able to sing the song? Also not finding the raffle so far.

This time, yes the bard does need to be able to sing the song to be able to get it altered. It's located along Siren's Wood, Riverbank, go RIVERBANK.

~Zoelle~
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 04:45 PM CDT
thanks

Fyrentennimar

Quote: "Jaynah says, "This is more fun than rolton tipping and blood eagle ridin combined.""
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 05:26 PM CDT
So, I don't want to be crappy about this because I know logistics aren't easy to work out. And I totally get that you have a LOT of creature bane raffles going off over the next few days, but it's a little frustrating that you didn't announce the first creature bane raffle until right before it pulled. I just wish there had been more advanced notice so I could have entered because that's a coveted service. So not the end of the world, but some feedback.

Also, I noticed there's nothing about Iasha listed anywhere. Is that being handled by another GM? I don't want to miss that too.
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 06:35 PM CDT

What are the Creature Bane restrictions, can these raffle wins be added to weapons with weighting and/or combat scripts?
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 06:47 PM CDT
>>What are the Creature Bane restrictions, can these raffle wins be added to weapons with weighting and/or combat scripts?

No weighting, nothing higher than 7x enchants, no claidmores or katanas, no combat scripts. Please be willing to work with us as other restrictions MAY apply, but we'll be checking it on a case by case basis.

~Zoelle~
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 06:53 PM CDT

Thanks for the reply! :)
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 07:33 PM CDT
What about combat scripts when it comes to runestaffs? I believe everyone is basically wanting to know if we could add it to the standard DR 6x/6x T4 nervestaff that everyone seems to have nowadays.
Re: Creature Bane Raffles 09/07/2017 07:54 PM CDT
Voicing my opinion that creature bane restrictions (that were clarified hours after people their bought raffle tickets) are crazy. The new rules are pretty much 'if you have a plain crappy weapon you can win this service'. Bummer major for something very cool. I assume a lot of us regret purchasing a ticket at this point.

~Amanda, player of Treeva
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 08:00 PM CDT
>>I believe everyone is basically wanting to know if we could add it to the standard DR 6x/6x T4 nervestaff that everyone seems to have nowadays.

That's a no go nervestaves as they have a combat script attached.

~Zoelle~
Re: Creature Bane Raffles 09/07/2017 08:04 PM CDT
>>Voicing my opinion that creature bane restrictions (that were clarified hours after people their bought raffle tickets) are crazy. The new rules are pretty much 'if you have a plain crappy weapon you can win this service'. Bummer major for something very cool. I assume a lot of us regret purchasing a ticket at this point.<<

+1

The flamepoint sand kitten hisses at a patchwork flesh monstrosity.
... 9 points of damage!
Re: Creature Bane Raffles 09/07/2017 08:08 PM CDT
(sorry weird typo, 'bought their raffle tickets' word reverse) Ancient forums, still no edit button. Womp womp.

~Amanda, player of Treeva
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 08:23 PM CDT

what about 10x acuity?
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 08:24 PM CDT
The ticket description mentions no flares, acuity is a flare. So I'd say probably not.
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/07/2017 08:34 PM CDT
>The ticket description mentions no flares, acuity is a flare.

ty, haven't logged in yet or seen the log. I'll relax and skip it.
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 12:20 AM CDT
A crier strolls into view and calls out, "Hear ye hear ye, the Musicianist Clefford has set out a raffle for sonic alterations to be drawn tomorrow evening. Please find your way to the Contemplation Pool near the Siren's Wood, Riverbank to enter." The crier then rolls up his scroll and moves on.

This has been set out in prime.

~Zoelle~
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 01:00 AM CDT
A crier strolls into view and calls out, "Hear ye hear ye, the Musicianist Clefford has set out a raffle for sonic alterations to be drawn tomorrow. Please find your way to the Contemplation Pool near the Siren's Wood, Riverbank to enter." The crier then rolls up his scroll and moves on.

This has been set out in platinum.

~Zoelle~
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 01:11 AM CDT
A crier strolls into view and calls out, "Hear ye hear ye! A raffle has been set out for one winner to receive a feature concealing hood on their climatewear cloak. Please read the ticket before you purchase one. It will draw tomorrow afternoon and it's located at the Inner Walkway, Bonfire." The crier then rolls up his scroll and moves on.

This has been set out in platinum.

~Zoelle~
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 01:23 AM CDT
A crier strolls into view and calls out, "Hear ye hear ye! A raffle has been set out for one winner to receive a feature concealing hood on their climatewear cloak. Please read the ticket before you purchase one. It will draw tomorrow and it's located in the Inner Walkway, Bonfire."

This has been set out in prime.

~Zoelle~
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 04:47 AM CDT
>>to receive a feature concealing hood on their climatewear cloak.

Heya, can someone elaborate on what that means? Is that beyond T1 (which has a hood you can pull/push) in that it also conceals when someone looks at you? (This question sound REALLY dense when I read it back, but hey... it's me!)
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 04:55 AM CDT
>>Is that beyond T1 (which has a hood you can pull/push) in that it also conceals when someone looks at you?

Yes, it essentially unlocks the T3 version of the PULL and PUSH verbs to conceal your features. Check out the verb table on the GS wiki page for more information on climatewear and tiers -- https://gswiki.play.net/ClimateWear

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

https://gswiki.play.net/Rohese_Bayvel-Timsh'l
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 10:44 AM CDT
Can you clarify if the climatewear needs to be at a certain tier to recieve this service? I assume that it needs to be fully unlocked already, but I wanted to be sure. Thanks!

The flamepoint sand kitten hisses at a patchwork flesh monstrosity.
... 9 points of damage!
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 11:14 AM CDT
>>Can you clarify if the climatewear needs to be at a certain tier to recieve this service? I assume that it needs to be fully unlocked already, but I wanted to be sure. Thanks!

It does not. I will be unlocking the cloak to the appropriate level and I will be adding the hood. However, the cloak DOES need to have the climatewear script already attached to it as I will not be adding it.

~Zoelle~
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 11:23 AM CDT
Hey guys. My plan for today was to wake up bright and early and set up today's raffles. I woke up bright and early, but without my precious internet. It was only just restored, so I'm going to start busting out the raffles. Once those are out and I can breathe, I'll bust out tomorrow's.

~~GM Kynlee~~
Elanthian Architect
Breaker of Things
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
3/50
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 02:08 PM CDT
I just want to say thank you to the GMs for so proactively putting out the different raffle schedules here and and announcing them as they drop in game. This has made things much easier for me and the festival much more enjoyable.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 04:49 PM CDT
I was just going to post a "thanks" myself.

You guys are really outdoing yourselves with this free festival. Great items, great raffles, arena combat, merchants, it's awesome! So...

Thanks!

Chad, player of a few
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 09:21 PM CDT
I needed to shift around the times for my raffles tomorrow (Saturday). Here's what the times will look like, and I'll get the raffles set up tonight.

Prime:
Saturday - September 9th - 1:30 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon (Read the ticket)
Saturday - September 9th - 2 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - +5 Enchant (Read the ticket)

Plat:
Saturday - September 9th - 3 PM ET - Raffle for 2 winners - +5 Enchant (Read the ticket)
Saturday - September 9th - 4 PM ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Creature Bane added to weapon (Read the ticket)

~~GM Kynlee~~
Elanthian Architect
Breaker of Things
GS4-Kynlee@play.net
3/50
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/08/2017 11:56 PM CDT
The following have been set out in prime and are set to draw at the appropriate times. Please read the ticket before you enter the raffle:

Saturday - September 9th - 12pm ET - Citizen Only Raffle 1 Winner - Greater Moods adding and customization. (This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility, and you must be present.) -
The Gilded Longsword, Taproom

Saturday - September 9th - 12:30pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Greater Moods adding and customization
(This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility, and you must be present.) Inner Walkway, Bonfire

Saturday - September 9th - 3pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Permablessing on an 8x weapon or less (no weighting or combat scripts) Siren's Wood*, Riverbank

Saturday - September 9th - 4pm ET - Raffle for 15 winners - Spike adding to armor - Siren's Wood, Path

~Zoelle~
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/09/2017 12:12 AM CDT
The following have been set out in platinum and are set to draw at the appropriate times. Please read the ticket before you enter the raffle:

Saturday - September 9th - 1:30pm ET - Citizen Only Raffle 1 Winner - Greater Moods adding and customization. (This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility.)
The Gilded Longsword, Taproom

Saturday - September 9th - 2:00pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Greater Moods adding and customization
(This is a delayed service, and you MUST have the item on your person at the time of the drawing to confirm eligibility.)
Inner Walkway, Bonfire

Saturday - September 9th - 3:30pm ET - Raffle for 1 winner - Permablessing on an 8x weapon or less (no weighting or combat scripts)
Siren's Wood, Riverbank

~Zoelle~
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/09/2017 07:32 AM CDT

- Greater Moods adding and customization-

One of the best services in Gemstone:) good luck everyone.

Aurach
Re: My Festival Schedule 09/09/2017 08:39 AM CDT
>One of the best services in Gemstone:) good luck everyone.~Aurach

+1

http://i.imgur.com/lsWPzG9.gif