A search find in Delirium Manor Plat 03/30/2021 11:55 AM CDT

HI

I wanted to share what I found searching Delirium Manor in plat, because I really like the long (show) description. What is even better is it kind of matches with the pasture at the Aurora's Light Stables I was able to acquire over there too.

You tap a sturdy black tapestry-weave backpack that you are wearing.

look backpack:

You glance at your tapestry-weave backpack. Thickly woven strands of dark threads form the tapestry-style image of a star-spangled meadow beneath a moonless night. Bright lime green and lemon-yellow string binds carnelian and amber pieces at strategic places along the back panel to create tiny fireflies that play amongst the blades of grass that they illuminate. Constellations formed of white floss and tiny beads dot the sky, while matching bone-white beadwork trails down the shoulder straps to disappear in silver toggles. Perched on top of the tapestry-weave backpack is what appears to be a mix and match of broken bones constructed into a miniature skeleton. The bones are drilled through and threaded with brass wire, then attached to an oversized ivory skull. Clasped within the bony arms is a tiny mithglin skeleton key.

You analyze your tapestry-weave backpack and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
You get a strong sense that the backpack can be altered by any merchant so long as the description does not contradict the inherent nature of the skeleton that is permanently frozen to it. Only a small handful of merchants, however, will be able to work with you in setting and changing the lock and password settings.

Currently you are able to use TURN, RUB, KISS, WHISPER, OPEN, CLOSE, and WEAR with the backpack. To lock the container, you'll simply CLOSE it. To unlock it, you'll need to supply the password via WHISPER.

You can tell that the backpack is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

I used a yellow note on it to make it one pound lighter.

Thanks much!
Brigit
Re: A search find in Delirium Manor Plat 03/30/2021 11:58 AM CDT
I found that in prime