Upcoming Prizes 03/26/2021 01:27 AM CDT
Here are some of the top end prizes (for Prime, Platinum and Shattered have different leftovers). I'll post more during the weekend as well. These are found randomly while searching around the Manor.

Rapture cloak
Orb of ether
Leather vambrace
Black ora masks
Opaline cloak
Gold key
Troll-arm sheath
A sleek crystal sphere
Some greater elemental flaring weapons
Locker expansions
Fixskills and Fixstats
A dainty wicker basket
A deep grey whelk shell
An overstuffed snow white bear
A full-length black satin cape
A brilliant gold velvet bag
A shimmering deep purple cloak
An iridescent smoke grey longcoat.
Event entries to other events.

Outside of that, we'll also be selling Duskruin 50-count booklets for 20,000 tickets. There will be a limited supply. We may offer some fluff services and unlocks with some stuff that was requested. I'll just need to schedule some stuff.

Be sure to look around at what's for sale before jumping in if you're on the fence.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Upcoming Prizes 03/26/2021 01:35 AM CDT
Looks like there were some black hearts leftover for sale, as I look at the shop wares. For some reason I thought all of them sold out. Anything leftover will be available.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Upcoming Prizes 03/26/2021 01:49 AM CDT
Can we get black ora jewelry unlocks and coin bag expanders again? Both of these services were offered last DR
Re: Upcoming Prizes 03/26/2021 01:50 AM CDT
DM not DR
Re: Upcoming Prizes 03/26/2021 04:32 AM CDT
Will platinum and shattered receive the discount for alternative currencies for this event Wyrom?

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

A squeaky halfling nearby asks, "Why you playing with orcs heads and troll rearends?!"

Re: Upcoming Prizes 03/26/2021 09:34 AM CDT
How many tickets can you earn in a single given DM run?
Re: Upcoming Prizes 04/04/2021 12:46 PM CDT
Should have included toys with upwards of 12 actions in this list of “top end” prizes. Could have saved me a LOT of silvers if I thought my 1 in 1k jackpot odds would have a 50% chance of being a poorly scripted toy.

What a joke.
Re: Upcoming Prizes 04/04/2021 03:35 PM CDT
Can we increase drop rates to clear out the rest of this? And what is left?
Re: Upcoming Prizes 04/04/2021 04:38 PM CDT

I approve
Re: Upcoming Prizes 04/06/2021 05:50 PM CDT
>>Can we increase drop rates to clear out the rest of this? And what is left?

The drop rates were up the entire duration of the event.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Upcoming Prizes 04/06/2021 05:55 PM CDT
>>Should have included toys with upwards of 12 actions in this list of “top end” prizes. Could have saved me a LOT of silvers if I thought my 1 in 1k jackpot odds would have a 50% chance of being a poorly scripted toy.

While I get your frustration, those toys have been a staple at every Delirium run. They've also been auction prizes at several of our paid events.

Wyrom, PM