Delirium Manor - Closing Time and Merchant Details 04/08/2020 10:46 PM CDT
Delirium Manor will be closing Sunday at 11:59pm on April 12th. If you're inside the manor when things close up, you'll be swept up and spit out in a town far far away.

At some point after this post, I'll be bringing out a cart with a few things for sale that will be at the front gate of Delirium Manor (where you buy passes). They will be for sale for tickets.

I will be bringing out a few merchants to work for tickets.

Skryn, the lich, will be selecting people to have plain black ora jewelry turned into lesser black ora jewelry. The item must be a piece of jewelry and it must INSPECT as black ora. It cannot be blackened ora. It cannot be black ora with no actual material set. Just the real deal. This service will cost 5,000 tickets. He will also be selecting people who already have lesser black ora jewelry to make it greater. This service will cost 25,000 tickets. I will be bringing Skryn out Thursday (April 9th) evening around 10pm EDT at Delirium Manor, in the Dollhouse, Attic. I'll be doing some RP with what he's been up to since Teekhum killed Khlat and Rawgur to release him.

On Friday (April 10th), at roughly 1pm EDT, I'll bring out Cidolfhus, the pirate, who will unlock pirate bandoliers, climate wear, pelt bags, gambling kits, and a few other things of mine for 1,000 tickets for the first unlock, or 5,000 tickets for the second unlock. I'll select a few random people for the auction quality versions (where available) for 25,000 tickets. I'll be doing some RP with his story that was cut off years ago.

On Friday (April 10th), at roughly 11pm EDT, I'll bring Gioh, the Arms Dealer, out to offer Lesser Moods to items that can have it. Sprite weapons, parasite weapons, and a few other things don't play friendly with it. This service will cost 1,000 tickets. I'll be doing some RP with him as well, if you remember his dad.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Delirium Manor - Closing Time and Merchant Details 04/08/2020 11:03 PM CDT
As a clarification point on the black ora jewelry, it must be a piece of non-scripted, non-enhancive jewelry. Just a plain piece.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Delirium Manor - Closing Time and Merchant Details 04/09/2020 12:35 AM CDT
If I have a piece of black ora jewelry (old Shar symbol) that SHOULD be actual black ora, but inspects with no material set.. is this something a GM (you) can "fix"?

Also, where can I find info about "Lesser" Moods?
Re: Delirium Manor - Closing Time and Merchant Details 04/09/2020 12:38 AM CDT
https://gswiki.play.net/Black_ora_jewelry

Also, is lesser "uncommon" and greater "rare'?
Re: Delirium Manor - Closing Time and Merchant Details 04/09/2020 12:45 AM CDT
>>If I have a piece of black ora jewelry (old Shar symbol) that SHOULD be actual black ora, but inspects with no material set.. is this something a GM (you) can "fix"?

It just depends on the item. Each would have to be a case-by-case situation.

>>Also, where can I find info about "Lesser" Moods?

https://gswiki.play.net/Mood_script/saved_posts

>>Also, is lesser "uncommon" and greater "rare'?

Yes. My original post was more the OOC way of referring to them. But I wanted to keep them IC.

Wyrom, PM