Silver Run of Delirium Manor 03/25/2020 05:04 PM CDT
We will be running a version of Delirium Manor from March 27th at 9pm EDT until April 12th at 11:59pm EDT.

This version will cost 100,000 silvers per entry to enter. In the previous runs, tickets that went out during the event were locked into 3 per search with a chance of finding a 10x multiplier in a specific random room (that was keyed to you on entering). We will be updating this to 10 to 20 tickets per search with a 3x multiplier to help balance out the ticket gains better and give you more to work with per entry.

Each search in Delirium that offers an item or tickets awards 5 exp and 10 fame.

There are also 3 feeders. The SimuCoin feeder awards Chronomage spheres (different in Plat) and a few other SimuCoin items (roughly priced around 10 to 30 SimuCoins). The uncommon feeder has doll molds and Chronomage Sphere holders. This is also where the lightening and deepening notes were. These are being removed from the feeders, but will still be available. The jackpot feeder will remain, and have the majority of the items that the event had last time. Some things were removed, but not many. I'll offer some teasers of the feeders later tonight or tomorrow.

Most the shopping areas (prize wall) will remain as is with a toy-themed inventory list. They will all cost tickets. We will be adding lightening and deepening notes as part of the stuff you can buy here.

We'll also have some other interesting things available in the shop that we'll announce either later tonight or tomorrow as well.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Silver Run of Delirium Manor 03/25/2020 05:28 PM CDT
Is there any chance we could have a general ticket permifier at this event?

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: Silver Run of Delirium Manor 03/25/2020 07:00 PM CDT
The obelisk is on the grounds.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Silver Run of Delirium Manor 03/26/2020 03:03 PM CDT
Could I please request that the Floating Disk Changers from Ebon Gate 2015 be able to be permified, please?

Mine looks like: a small star-painted icon carved from black marble

Thank you!

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"
Lawronius: The stuff ... the TownCrier team does is incredible.
Re: Silver Run of Delirium Manor 03/27/2020 01:32 AM CDT
Some updates on other prizes.

There are rock thumpers and fireworks as a drop in this. They are single use "noise" makers. I realize this might be a pesky item management thing, but set them off or toss them if they are a burden. I tried to make it so something disposable was in here instead of something that would be hard to juggle.

The SimuCoin items that drop here are potent blue-green potions (4 doses of spell enhancive recharging for 30 in-game minutes), squat pale grey crystal bottles (4 spellups per), blue feather-shaped charms (3 encumbrance uses per), 10-packs of Adv. Guild vouchers, and Chronomage spheres for each town (not in Platinum).

Doll parts can be sold off to the NPCs that wander the manor or come outside on the back porch for tickets.

There are treasure piles you can SEARCH that have a bunch of fluff available. Common treasure is 30 tickets, uncommon treasure is 300 tickets. The PERM-ifier is here for tickets as well.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Silver Run of Delirium Manor 03/29/2020 10:36 PM CDT
Great fun to be had at Delirium Manor and I am very happy Whax is bax! I was really worried when he didn't show up last year! Don't scare me like that!

WOOHOO on adding Ghezresh to the store's Arkati box statue offerings!! There are only three Arkati/spirits left on the main list that are missing: Laethe, Khaarne, Meyno.

Using our tickets, we have gotten some really neat stuff out of the two random "treasure piles" (a common and an uncommon one) outside of the manor... I only tried them a handful of times but was very well satisfied with the treasure coming out of those piles.

We have found a lot of chronomage orbs, to the point that I heard some people complain about "too many" but I do hereby argue that there can NEVER be too many, because I never can get enough of them. Dump your extras on your friendly neighborhood rescuers... we might bounce from Icey to Illy in record time "just for you" someday at 3am when yer dead. (I'm not around as much as previously so dump them on someone besides Soliere! And teach the rescuers how to use them!) Hee Hee.

That said, I miss the deepen/lighten notes in the feeder. Besides the possibility of an impossible-to-find doll core, the notes were what kept my interest up to mindlessly search over and over. Not buying the notes in the store because they are overpriced imo (though not by too much) for the benefit to be gained. I'll stick with my significant cloaks from the town store. But if there's any chance you could put them back in the feeder next time, even at a less-than-before rate, would get my attention back. Or trim down the cost in the store just a bit.

Do I need say "just my two cents" any more? Two dollars? Two euros? Two packs of toilet paper?? (One friend had to pay $72.00 USD for a 12-pack, reportedly! DOH!) :D
Soliere :)
Re: Silver Run of Delirium Manor 03/29/2020 10:53 PM CDT
>> There are rock thumpers and fireworks as a drop in this. They are single use "noise" makers. I realize this might be a pesky item management thing, but set them off or toss them if they are a burden. I tried to make it so something disposable was in here instead of something that would be hard to juggle.

Personally I love these and always have collected fireworks for events. Normally I pay 25k per firework so any firework is a bonus for my 100k Pass. And the rock thumpers are fun.

I would love to see sparklers drop too someday.

And glowing pendants/bracelets/necklaces that make a person glow for 15 minutes like those kind you buy at Halloween that never last the full claim of hours. Not sure we can figure a way to make those work since no plastic in Elanthia, perhaps the item would be made from two thin glass parts screwed together that you TURN to force them together more to break an incredibly thin membrane/thingie in the middle? Which could pose a health hazard as well, occasionally wounding someone. Muahhahaha. Okie fine, bad idea but I'm feelin' froggy about it anyway!

>> SimuCoin items

Besides the chronomage spheres, I have been generally happy with the drop rate of the SimuCoin items. Although SHOW ME DA LOCKER EXPANSE! Has anyone found a locker expanse thingie yet? :D

I'll be out of the forums shortly... thank your stars. 0:) Wheeeee!
Soliere :)
Re: Silver Run of Delirium Manor 03/29/2020 11:35 PM CDT

I know a small locker expansion has been found. quite a few books and none for me yet.
Re: Silver Run of Delirium Manor 03/30/2020 07:58 PM CDT
I found a large +100 one. Too bad my 2 main chars have their lockers maxed. It is up in playershops if anyone wants it.
Re: Silver Run of Delirium Manor 04/01/2020 08:04 PM CDT

I am enjoying the silver run. I've been able to restock my spheres, and I might buy a few keys for my completed toy.