Return of Whax, doll stuff 11/13/2019 02:47 AM CST
I remember that someone said Delirium Manor won't happen again. I wish it could, I personally enjoyed it more than most of the other pay festivals. But if not, then is there any chance that Whax can make an appearance some other place or festival with his dolls? I never did find a core for any of my dolls, and I would love the chance to buy them new clothing from time to time, even if I don't have a fancy doll with a core. And if Whax stuff has already appeared elsewhere, then big duh on my part. 0:)

Thanks,
Carolyn/Soliere :)
Re: Return of Whax, doll stuff 11/13/2019 11:39 PM CST
Start a Doll Swap Event!

There are things out there in the bottom of people's lockers, you know!

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"
Lawronius: The stuff ... the TownCrier team does is incredible.
Re: Return of Whax, doll stuff 11/14/2019 06:55 AM CST
>> Start a Doll Swap Event!

I’ve tried that twice (in both the Landing and the EN) and no one showed up.

>>https://gswiki.play.net/Rohese_Bayvel-Timsh'l
Re: Return of Whax, doll stuff 11/14/2019 06:16 PM CST
I believe someone in charge said if it came back it would not be a stand alone event, but that it could come back. of course they said that about briarmoon cove and all those poor people
stuck in that cove have been starving without our purchases
Re: Return of Whax, doll stuff 03/30/2021 03:00 PM CDT
I just wanted to follow up and mention that I did get my doll core, he is "a weathered magician" and I am ecstatic. I didn't "find" the core but a friend did, and sold me it. I held it a solid year before I figured out how to make it work just last night at DM. Thank you for letting DM come back for enough years that I could get my dollie!! ::SQUEAL::

from Soliere's player :D
Suddenly, the doll's right arm swings up and whacks (Soliere) on the cheek! #WhackedByWhax
Re: Return of Whax, doll stuff 03/30/2021 05:08 PM CDT
Congratulations!!

Don't forget keys, or permified key.

I made a disheveled conjurer doll last year.

The dolls are super cool. I notice there is a dollhouse on the grounds outside the manor, my character is too tall to enter. I'm going to grab my doll and see if I can go inside it, I have to try that before this run is over.
I ran few more runs this year to see if I could find a core for a second doll. No luck! Haha.