Common and Uncommon Treasure Piles 08/19/2018 11:31 PM CDT
Both piles are out, they are located at each of the side lawns by the manor.

There are a lot of items in here. I'll post some highlights, as there are a lot of similar items.

Common Treasure:

Pirate props
Torches
Blood (GoryVials)
RainbowWear
Pelt bags
Tip cups
Secure gempouches
Hand buzzers
Combs
Boas
Scarves
Weapon displayers
Pirate harnesses
Adjustable sheaths
Inviso-spheres
Pirate headwear
Magic gloves
Arkati boxes
Dawdley's Magic Pots
...and a lot more.

Uncommon Treasure:

Kites
Dragon toys
Dollhouse toys
Chalkboards
Disk transformers
Bloodscrip

Wyrom, PM
Tickets seem static and very low? 08/20/2018 02:31 AM CDT
Is it intended that the searches seem to turn up 3 tickets every time? It seems quite low.

Granted, this is a small sample (3 entries, 23 ticket grabs), but every single search I've done that resulted in tickets has been exactly 3.

Thanks.
Re: Tickets seem static and very low? 08/20/2018 05:36 AM CDT
They are always 3, but there is a chance for a room with 10x bonus for 30.
Re: Tickets seem static and very low? 08/20/2018 07:50 AM CDT
tickets are very low but on a plus not so far there hasn't been a lot to spend the tickets on
to earn up too. This event is very very expensive for the chance of something good.

If you want some value for your money it's probably DR arena, then eg then everything way down the list. :)
Re: Tickets seem static and very low? 08/20/2018 12:33 PM CDT
While there isn't a lot to spend tickets on, it's a bit disappointing to get 30 or fewer tickets per run when spell preps cost 7500. I'm not sure why they do cost 10x as much as at Duskruin.
Re: Tickets seem static and very low? 08/20/2018 12:41 PM CDT
Spell preps will be coming down in price.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Tickets seem static and very low? 08/20/2018 12:43 PM CDT
I'm glad to hear it! Thank you.
Re: Tickets seem static and very low? 08/20/2018 12:44 PM CDT
I also appreciate that the cost of spell preps is being looked at.

I realize that there is a historical precedence for spell preps being 7500 when first released for tickets at EG several years ago. However, at that time, tickets were much more easily obtained and for silver instead of for simucoins, which changed their overall value immensely. Now, it is significantly more difficult to amass enough tickets to purchase a single spell prep - much less multiples. Having them brought back in line with Duskruin prices would be a substantial improvement.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Tickets seem static and very low? 08/20/2018 06:08 PM CDT
>Spell preps will be coming down in price.

They are not the only things for sale in there that don't reflect the scarcity of ticket finds. With my 25 count pass, I found 578 tickets, plus 65 more tickets from turning in doll parts.

I can't even buy a charm bracelet and a charm for that, along with a lot more other things.

I realize I could have found a jackpot. I mean, I don't; and I never expect to, or count on it. I found some notes, and some other things, too. But the gift shop prices are completely out of my reach, and the items there look like just random fluff. I DO value my fluff as much as the next bardess.

I can spend the same money for 25 Duskruin Arena entries and buy a shimmer trinket and have bloodscrip left over. And that's a much, much nicer thing, as fluff goes :)

I found MORE bloodscrip than I did tickets, in fact. So there's my perspective from out here in the wild.

---
;tune towncrier
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Xanith: "It's flat out amazing"
Doug: "100.times ^"

TownCrier News Submission link: http://bit.ly/TownCrierNews
Re: Tickets seem static and very low? 08/20/2018 09:47 PM CDT
I'll review prices as soon as I can.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Tickets seem static and very low? 08/21/2018 10:27 AM CDT

Tickets versus Bloodscrip

I had significantly more ticket pulls then anything else, however, the bloodscrip amounted to more in value of currency. If that makes sense. I was a little bit confused by that.

Anyway it was fun. I still have a few more passes through. If anyone has doll head they don't want, look me up in game.

Thanks.
Tlaja.