ISO: permanent NPC for selling doll parts outside the manor 08/19/2018 02:30 PM CDT
Please permanently station an NPC outside the ticketed area.

Last year I waited 2 hours to find one. Closing in on 1 hour so far this year to no avail.

People have advised that I could (should?) purchase another ticket just to sell off junk but I do not find that to be an acceptable solution: we shouldn't have to pay additional money to redeem junk parts that we already paid money to acquire via the slot machine.

Thank you.
Re: ISO: permanent NPC for selling doll parts outside the manor 08/19/2018 04:33 PM CDT
I'll add one outside, but they do come outside on average once an hour. They can be in one of 3 rooms, and stay out there for several minutes when they do.

With this update, you'll no longer be able to wave a core outside of the manor itself.

Wyrom, PM
Re: ISO: permanent NPC for selling doll parts outside the manor 08/19/2018 05:26 PM CDT
How about a doll collector npc that browses the doll accessory shop? They could buy all the parts and offer extra info or whatnot, and if it isn 't an adventurer type, no need to worry about core waving.

_ _ _
Myasara says, "Raining rocks down on my city was not the best course of action."
- - -
Nishima put a group of five partially frozen corpses in the Nishima disk.
Several frozen limbs peek out of the disk in a macabre fashion.
Re: ISO: permanent NPC for selling doll parts outside the manor 08/19/2018 05:30 PM CDT

Thanks Wyrom!
Re: ISO: permanent NPC for selling doll parts outside the manor 08/19/2018 09:06 PM CDT
Thank you, Wyrom!