Post on Oak Tree in Town Square 01/14/2015 03:34 PM CST

Hail citizens of the Landing. Recently we heard the decree by Earl Jovery of Hendor, Northern Sentinel of the Empire, as presented by his knight, Sir Thadston. Being declared as a protectorate does not impede upon the freedom of our daily lives. We have had a long history of having the support of the Empire. I, personally, will follow the decree considering we also have a history of not being able to keep evil out of this town. I welcome protection and support from the Empire at this time.

If you have any grievances, then we should be able to freely express those grievances to Sir Thadston. I will carry any grievances to Sir Thadston myself if needed. Freedom of expression should be allowed, however, expressing insurrection against the Empire is something I would advise against. Some are worried about freedom, as one has already expressed as if we have lost it already. If any feel they have lost freedom, then let's discuss it.

Let me be clear, that my position is against any insurrection of any kind against the Empire. If you want to lose freedom, then an aggressive act of revolt will certainly encourage our loss of freedom. Consider the consequences!

sincerely,
Sir Cryheart Thaxin
Order of the Silver Gryphon