Memento of Last Night 01/10/2015 09:59 AM CST
So, I had a crazy idea last night, and wanted to offer something to all who participated in the event.

As many of you know, I'm in possession of an item (a wand) that allows me to do some limited item modification. If you want to create a memento of last night for RP or any other purpose, please let me know. Effectively, I can take an item and put it onto another item, provided the item is of limited complexity (the item to be changed cannot have a long description).

For instance, I made a point of picking up a copy of all of the shadowy weapons. For a sample, see below:

-- You glance down to see an ornate brass wand in your right hand and a rucksack embellished with a shadowy black javelin design in your left hand.

So ideas are to put your weapon of choice onto a cloak, beret etc. You can also use any other item you can think of that summarizes your experience. As long as you can tap/look/wave to it, I can put it on something. If you're interested, hit me up, I'm ArchSenex in game too.
Re: Memento of Last Night 01/10/2015 10:14 AM CST

What a great idea and wonderful offer. I will have to look at my things and think of something. Thank you so much.
Re: Memento of Last Night 01/10/2015 12:36 PM CST
Well, looks like somebody caught wind (or there was a timeout) and the weapons are vanishing from inventory, so there goes that idea. Offer still stands, but much more limited on ideas.
Re: Memento of Last Night 01/10/2015 12:38 PM CST
I have a tenebrous orb or two from the voidlings that I stashed.

>>I might be down, but I'm not dead. There's better days still up ahead. Even after all I've seen, there's hope in front of me.
Re: Memento of Last Night 01/10/2015 01:30 PM CST
>>Well, looks like somebody caught wind (or there was a timeout) and the weapons are vanishing from inventory

I checked, and yes, the shadow realm thrown weapons were designed to crumble after a certain time.

~GM Liia
Team 3P ASGM, Events Manager

Elanthia's derpiest rolton bleats anxiously!
Speaking to Elanthia's derpiest rolton, you say, "Oh, shut it."
Re: Memento of Last Night 01/10/2015 01:31 PM CST
The shadowy weapons were always intended to poof away shortly after the conclusion. Sorry :(

___
SGM of 3P and P3
Platinum, Premium, Promotions, and
Magical Night Clubs
Re: Memento of Last Night 01/10/2015 01:38 PM CST
>> The shadowy weapons were always intended to poof away shortly after the conclusion. Sorry :(

Bah.. had I known, I would have gotten off my ass sooner.. we were debating handing out commemorative Berets/cloaks or something.
Re: Memento of Last Night 01/10/2015 01:40 PM CST

Is it possible to at least have a cache of the shards as a momento? Can add it to my collecting of the peace to the lich altar and a piece of flesh golem stone.
Re: Memento of Last Night 01/10/2015 01:43 PM CST
Well, for people who wanted we could do something makeshift to represent going into the temporal distortion and fighting Cross/Madelyne. We can take an orb of urnon, shape it into whatever and make a picture of that for your wand.
For those who stayed and defended the landing we could take a picture of Sylvanfair's otter (since that's the town animal)
As for the shadow realm...well a tenebrous orb or something else shadowy might work.

Just tossing out some random ideas!

(Bristenn takes a hold of Riend by the arm and swings her in, pulling her into an armored embrace. And, without further ado, he kisses Riend like he means it. Deffo means it.)
Re: Memento of Last Night 01/10/2015 01:58 PM CST
>>As for the shadow realm...well a tenebrous orb or something else shadowy might work.

I can offer up one of mine to this cause.

>>I might be down, but I'm not dead. There's better days still up ahead. Even after all I've seen, there's hope in front of me.
Re: Memento of Last Night 01/10/2015 02:13 PM CST
Awww.. and I was hoping for a souvenir!

The memories will work :)

Thank you everybody for the hard work of last night. I woke up at 6am (maybe four hours of sleep) since my pup decided it was time to go take care of business but I managed to sneak back into bed with my four legged kid as an extra blanket to keep me warm from the 20 degree weather outside. I'm looking forward to tonight. What a night... and pepsi in coffee? That's just... wrong and a waste of coffee!

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!