Rough start time for tomorrow? 01/09/2015 12:37 AM CST
I don't need to know exactly when it's starting, but I'd love to know the earliest time it might start so I can be sure to get home in time.
Re: Rough start time for tomorrow? 01/09/2015 01:38 AM CST
Safe to assume 830 cst/930 est/630 put will be the buzz of the city. I think players will be doing things 11-5 to give life to the city also in the firm of herbs, prep work, and we'll wishes amongst their friends and family. I think it'll wrap up around 2am cst/ 3 am est/ 1 am pst so gotcha red bull ready.
Re: Rough start time for tomorrow? 01/09/2015 08:57 AM CST
Roughly, 10:30pm eastern. I'm putting the kiddo to bed, got a movie for the wife, and I'm pouring Pepsi in my coffee. Blood rain or snow will "announce" when I'm officially in-game, and things will begin rolling shortly after that. (npc's, shadow weapons, etc)

Someone asked about portals/access to the shadows. Access to all three battle fields will be open for awhile, so folks can come and go, etc. One, I want people to be able to adjust their plans accordingly if the situations dictate it, and two I want ressurected people to get the chance to return to the fray where they fell. Will access to all remain available the entire time? I cannot confirm nor deny this....hehe, as you know...things are bound to change. CHAOS!

Buy deeds.

-GM Kenstrom-
Waylayer of Wehnimer's Landing
Human Guru
Giantmen Guru
Re: Rough start time for tomorrow? 01/09/2015 09:59 AM CST
>...things are bound to change

Ain't that the truth. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
Day Zero.... 01/09/2015 10:01 AM CST
Hello everyone. Not going to write this in character so apologize ahead of time. Since Kenstrom is going to start up at about 10:30PM I am going to ask if possible people start gathering sometime between 9:30 and 10:00PM on the Front Porch of Hearthstone. I am picking that mostly because we dont have to deal with the rifts inside the town. I have a few reasons I would love to get all the people together that early:
-We can spell each other up and be ready the moment Kenstrom is.
-We can pass out herbs, statues, supplies etc as needed.
-We can answer any last minute questions on whats going on
-We can break up into the three groups(Shadows, Cross, Landing) and try to get a bit more organized.

A few things to remember. There are the lists outside the furrier but they are not binding. If you decide you want to change groups last minute feel free to. Also if you dont want to sign a list for any RP reason that will not prevent you from going or helping out. Also the following people were nominated and voted as leaders for the three groups: Cryheart to defend the landing, Geijon attacking Cross, and Puptilian for attacking Althedeus(shadows). Feel free to reach out to them if you want to know how you can help out. Looking at the list this morning the only sign up that is very light is going after Cross. None of us will tell any of you what to do but I would put a request out to think about that path so we can have even groups. Ultimately its up to what you decide but if you are a type that like to fill a need...that is a need.

See everyone tonight!
Pup's Player
Re: Day Zero.... 01/09/2015 06:12 PM CST
>blah blah blah - Pup. (I didn't feel like editing the cut and paste. Thank you for the information.)

A former LNN reporter will be in one of the groups. I now have this account since the dear departing of its original owner. I will attempt a finale writeup, albeit likely a poor one.

Not Oritori or anyone else originally on the account.