Briarmoon Cove 2020 - Lockpick Repair and General Services 12/04/2020 10:24 PM CST
Tinker Zherkal will be in the Borthum Company Toy Shop this Feastday (Saturday the 5th) at 930pm EST to offer lockpick repair, or the general services of lightening, deepening, and alterations. He will be spinning for this service.

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118
Re: Briarmoon Cove 2020 - Lockpick Repair and General Services 12/06/2020 11:14 AM CST
Zherkal's always been patient and good natured when I dealt with him. Last night, he stayed for quite a bit past the typical length of time for a merchant session and worked for many people. I just want to post real quick to say that he's very appreciated.
Re: Briarmoon Cove 2020 - Lockpick Repair and General Services 12/06/2020 11:52 AM CST
He's the best. I sailed over to Teras for a morning alter session once and we did a bit of small RP chatter about Kraken's fall and ships. I was the last to go, and offered to pay him in Kraken's Fall chits so he could get started on being his own captain. When I got my armor back...it had mysteriously been max lightened alongside the alter I requested. Zherk's a champ.
Re: Briarmoon Cove 2020 - Lockpick Repair and General Services 12/06/2020 01:12 PM CST
Hey thanks guys!

I do not recall doing anything extra for anyone but mistakes can happen. Zherkal isn't particularly susceptible to bribes so if it did happen he was probably just tired from a long day of grinding for the Borthuum Company!

I had actually planned to do a post for the players after the festival but you beat me to it. Thanks for the thanks and thank you too! Everyone has been great.

Zherkal will be back next week Tuesday the 8th at 9am EST then again at 9pm EST to do more general work and lockpick repair.

Enjoy the festival!

FGM Netz
World Team
Congress of Ghosts 5118