Diary of KKian Zorbett 09/10/2013 10:52 AM CDT
Diary of KKian Zorbett "Kkianocske' Xor'batiamun"
Today Imaerasta, Tilamaires
Talked with the Grandmaster this morn again. Third time.. he seems to be pondering my requests. I am very afraid for the landing these days. Have been for months.. the folk in the landing seem flippant to their troubles. And some .. are collaborating with the shadow and the demon Marlu. I have been torn apart inside since My wife, Tykeara was tricked into betraying the landing, her companion .. and me.. at the pools.. I know she was trying to heal the land but. She should not have trusted a demon with her soul.. we have parted.. I have found great love and solice with Featherstripe , who saved my life.. with a misplaced kiss. I will continue to beseech the grandmaster for some help, any help we can foster for the sake of the good landing folk. I will kill Walkar .. and therendil .. and anyone else in the town council if I get the chance.. there are few who will not treat them with respect.. I do not understand this. They seem to be collaborating with the demon to me. I will fight this evil. Not on his terms. I will not wait .. and watch while these trees grow and folks sell their souls without knowledge. I will not stand for treachery and lies from Mayor walker and the town council.. I know I will most likely pay a price for my actions.. but then.. I already have.. Thank you Feather for being mine.. I need you .
Maybe another day will pass and the sun shine but.. I feel a tremor in the land.. something , some darkness.. some.. evil axis is forming.. Take heed my heart tells me.
End