Mystic Tattooing? 06/25/2020 10:39 AM CDT
Last weekend I successfully gave myself a Tier1, but absolutely no charges have been used yet. (Sounds like it running out may take "a year or more", from Oscuro's announcement post.)

Which means that I would be up for making a Tier1 attempt for somebody this weekend some time. I do want to wait until I have 55k stored Motes, just in case I fail.

Anyone want to get +1 to their stat bonus of choice?

I already have my needle, but I would need a dose of ink.
If Mystic Tattoos work with other tattoos, then you would just need to have one already extant.
If Mystic Tattoos work only with the 856 options available through the Tattoo verb, then I would need a second dose of ink (to put the base one on first, before making it Mystic).

None of my characters have any other tattoos, so I was unable to test that.
Re: Mystic Tattooing? 06/25/2020 12:59 PM CDT
They work with other tattoos, so long as it is not scripted.
Re: Mystic Tattooing? 06/25/2020 01:08 PM CDT
Good clarification; thanks!
Re: Mystic Tattooing? 07/28/2020 10:27 AM CDT
I don't believe in Player's Corner, so I will offer here again. Anyone interested in a Mystic?
- I presently have enough for a T1.
- I am a few hours away from enough for a T2.
- If the success formula posted is accurate, I am guaranteed to succeed on a T4 (but that would mean waiting +2 weeks).

I also do not believe that they are worth 3M+ per tier--but I also do not believe on including ink, so "BYOI"--so if anyone is interested please let me know and we can work out pricing more reasonably in the 1-2M range. :)