offering 100 mil in silver. 05/06/2020 07:27 AM CDT
as the title says, I am offering 100million silvers to the Merchant / Craftsman, that can successfully transform my THW flail, into a grippable, bastard style weapon, that can be used as a flail(THW training), or as a morning star (OHB training).
please contact nottinghamm in game if you are capable of this service.
Re: offering 100 mil in silver. 05/06/2020 08:41 AM CDT
One of those does exist. (According to GM Mikos, in the weapons roundtable discussion in-game about 18-20 years ago.)

You may be more able to just straight-up purchase that one for that kind of silver, than to find a GM merchant able to do this....
Re: offering 100 mil in silver. 05/06/2020 09:46 AM CDT
thing is I have built my current weapon from scratch around my character that uses it, and I will continue with this weapon either way. this is why I am offering such an amount to have this work done to my weapon.
but I do thank you for the information.
Re: offering 100 mil in silver. 05/06/2020 11:45 AM CDT
With the type of change you want, essentially a weapon script, you should also consider putting this as a suggestion in the Duskruin folder. If a GM runs with the idea, it could show up as a purchasable service or certificate there. I think the bastardizing axe script has done so there. Once it is available as a script, making arrangements to pay silver for BS/cert/place in line will be much easier.

Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
And the stream that falls from the hill to plain.
Better than rain or rippling brook,
Is a mug of beer inside this Took.