Magical claidhmores? 09/03/2019 08:32 AM CDT
Are these still tough to come by, or not so much?

(I'm asking because I pawned a mithril one that a Reim Emperor had, since it sang for barely 100k.)

Obviously, higher-Enchant ones are going to be worth a whole lot more, but even mithril used to go for a fair amount.
Re: Magical claidhmores? 09/03/2019 10:19 AM CDT

Mithril is still needed for creatures that require a magic weapon. Likely could have sold it between 1 and 2m
Re: Magical claidhmores? 09/03/2019 10:29 AM CDT
Well, then, someone in the Landing likely got a bargain.

Thanks!
Re: Magical claidhmores? 09/03/2019 09:37 PM CDT
It's usually better to ask before selling to the pawn. ;)

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Magical claidhmores? 09/04/2019 08:31 AM CDT
When I got to the 100k verse, I just chucked it in the bag to be sold with everything else. <shrug>

I was actually back in my room of the Zephyr Hall and I said to myself, "Hey... wasn't that...?"
So I figured I would ask. :)
Re: Magical claidhmores? 09/04/2019 09:12 AM CDT
Well, next time you find an enchanted claid, I'll take it instead of silvers when I do ensorcell work. I'll also accept any undead bane weapons you happen to run across :)

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Magical claidhmores? 09/04/2019 09:36 AM CDT
Heh. I'll call that a plan, then. :)

OH! Next time you're ready for a Tier2, I'd like you to give the runestaff another shot. I had it de-Fusioned, so there's no longer any script-y issues making it more difficult. (Still Enchanted and flaring, of course.)
Re: Magical claidhmores? 09/04/2019 10:24 AM CDT
<I had it de-Fusioned, so there's no longer any script-y issues making it more difficult. (Still Enchanted and flaring, of course.)>

Willing to check anything.... should be good to go with that so long as 735 recognizes it's no longer fusion/enhansive, but I've seen odd things happen when an item's properties are changed before (like my warrior's shield I've had to get fixed twice via referral so far)

Starchitin, the OG