Infuse is not working 12/04/2020 06:16 PM CST

You have 11069 mana points in your personal mana pool available for infusing potions.

J>get my green pot
You remove an undiluted green ayan'eth potion from in your leather jacket.

J>infuse 11069 my potion
You do not have enough mana left to infuse that much.
Re: Infuse is not working 12/04/2020 10:27 PM CST
I was going by the old wiki link. https://gswiki.play.net/Enchant_Item_(925)

Wizards can transfer mana from their mana pool into a potion via INFUSE {amount} IN MY POTION. A wizard can infuse as often as necessary to infuse a potion to maximum reduction capacity. INFUSE MY POTION will reveal information about whether the potion was infused and how much it will reduce the temper time or ranks required. The maximum mana a tempering potion can hold is 30,875 for each 95% bonus per dose. For example, a tempering time of 14 days (336 hours) would be reduced to less than a day (16.8 hours) with a 95% temper time reduction.

You begin infusing a dirtokh potion and focus deep into the flows of essence. After some consideration you determine that the potion has not been infused with mana yet and that you could probably infuse it, assuming you have enough mana stored in your personal pool.

[To infuse a dirtokh potion, INFUSE <amount> POTION. The potion must be in your right or left hand.]

You have 11069 mana points in your personal mana pool available for infusing potions.

>infuse potion
You are not prepared to infuse that.

>infuse potion 11069
You can't infuse at that.

>infuse my potion
You are not prepared to infuse that.
Re: Infuse is not working 12/04/2020 11:19 PM CST

>infuse 11069 my potion
You have enough mana stored to reduce the temper time on your next pour attempt with a rohnuru potion.

Chanting softly, you infuse mana into a rohnuru potion. Thin wisps of pure mana flow from your mouth and shimmers around the potion in slow lazy spirals. Gradually the flow of mana becomes more solid, and swirling rapidly it penetrates the vessel containing the potion.

You sense that you have infused enough mana to reduce the time it takes for the potion to temper an item by 34 percent.
Roundtime: 10 sec.

It had to be an old timey potion.
Re: Infuse is not working 12/04/2020 11:52 PM CST
I deleted my previous post since I hate misinformation, especially if I'm the one spreading it!

Yes, you have to use an older tempering potion (rohnuru,duqnuru, dirtokh, mirtokh) and the following syntax.

INFUSE <amount> POTION

Viduus