Sorcery Review Pet Question 10/20/2021 10:58 PM CDT
So I'm a little confused by the wording of the new 725:

725 - Major Summoning
Combine Animate Dead and Demonic summoning into a single spell. Spell will either animate a dead creature or player, summon a minor demon, or otherwise consume a shadow essence to summon a new undead or demon combat pet. Only one pet can be present at any time. Duration on all pets would be 600s + 30s per Lore rank (Necromancy for animate or summon undead, Demonology for summon demon). Crimson salts will continue to increase the duration of animates.

Allow casting the existing Minor Summoning to summon existing minor demons for existing non-combat benefits and flavor. Move Imp and Arashan to demons for combat.
Remaining Minor Demons: Grik, Grantris, Igaesha, Verlok, Aishan, Shien
u

So does this mean that sorcerers will be able to have an animate, a minor demon, and one of the new pets? Or does it mean that they'll have to choose between an animate, a minor demon, and one of the new combat pets? Because no one will ever summon a minor demon again. Nor will they animate a dead player again, I'm thinking.
Re: Sorcery Review Pet Question 10/26/2021 07:59 AM CDT
I believe its just one of them, an animate via the old system, a minor demon, or a new style animate. If you have a new style animate its vastly easier to drop it and animate a player for a rescue and get it back than it is with the current animate system, so this is better than what we currently have really or just the same depending on what you want to do with it.
Re: Sorcery Review Pet Question 12/01/2021 10:17 AM CST
As long as I can have me an aishan guard dog, I'm happy. :)

Sothog's player