750 02/29/2020 05:34 PM CST
Since there are threads for some of the other spells, figure I'd start one for the big elephant in the room. Ideas for 750?

Here's mine:

Demon Lich Form:

Turns you into a demonic lich for 30 seconds.

You become incorporeal, uncrittable and can only be hit by a 8x+ holy weapons, resist spells and maneuvers, and are immune to all forms of cc, disease, poison, and bleeding. You are also able to cast spells for the duration regardless of existing injuries. Cannot attack other players with single target spells during this form.

Can be activated at any time (including while dead), and ends all stuns/rt/cc/debilitating effects. Costs 100 mana to activate, and if you don't have enough mana it will drain spirit instead (1 spirit per 10 mana). You can spirit death. If you activated the ability while dead, you will die again when ability ends.

While this ability is in effect, you must kill 5 like-level creatures to absorb their essences. Failure to do so will cause the spell to turn on you at the end of its duration, dealing damage, spirit loss, probably killing you, and leaving visible signs of corruption on your features, and chance of a major demon being summoned. Corruption signs disappear with the passage of time unless you get more (stacks up to 5 tiers, with each tier making you look more menacing and corrupt). Players with visible signs of corruption (i.e. not concealed by feature concealer or whole body concealer) may be at risk with the justice system in certain towns that ban demon summoning, and has a negative effect on your trading bonus with town merchants.

If you die due to this ability or during the duration of this ability, all players get a "X has lost his/her soul to the demonic message", and you automatically decay. Also there's a chance your corpse will automatically animate as a lich that attacks players in the area.

Demonic/necro lore can mitigate penalties and improve bonuses in various ways, let you cast it more often each day etc. etc. etc.
Re: 750 02/29/2020 05:35 PM CST

And maybe you get a special bonus if you're a member of a certain society. And maybe a temporary 10 min lockout of voln abilities if you use it.