Darkstone Castle 12/03/2019 02:11 PM CST

Is anyone aware if there are rooms inside Darkstone Castle that a Sorcerer would be able to 740 to? Looking to harvest some Troll King Blood and want an easy in an out--been a long time since I have been in any area of that place on any character...
Re: Darkstone Castle 12/03/2019 06:35 PM CST

I am not aware of any shortcuts into Darkstone. So fill up a flask or two while you're there. You can also use grimswarm troll blood. You can use a set of crystals that you already have to preserve a dead troll so it will not decay while you harvest its blood.
Re: Darkstone Castle 12/04/2019 06:37 AM CST
There's the Voln shortcut. Get a Voln master to take you in. I don't know if you can 740 to that room, but if any room works it ought to be the one that Volners land in.
Re: Darkstone Castle 12/04/2019 10:34 AM CST
<There's the Voln shortcut. Get a Voln master to take you in. I don't know if you can 740 to that room, but if any room works it ought to be the one that Volners land in.>

Actually, the rooms that Seeking takes one to and the one's that allow other types of magical transportation into often don't match up. Marsh Keep is a perfect example of this, there is a hidden room there that allows transportation in and out, but that room is not the room that Seeking takes Voln members to (as seen below). The room Seeking takes one to cannot be teleported into, though one can TP out of it.

>symb seek
Your vision is pulled away from you...

[Marsh Keep, Inner Portcullis]
Daylight pours through a kill hole located in the ceiling of the narrow inner chamber between the outer and inner portculli, illuminating a grim scene of abandoment and destruction. Leaning askew against one wall are the remains of a once thick, wooden door with the hinges still attached to its sides. Broken pieces of wood and gravel litter the ground between the outside and a courtyard visible to the north. You also see a rusted portcullis.
Obvious paths: north

You blink, and your vision returns to you.

[If you wish to teleport to that location, enter SYMBOL OF SEEKING CONFIRM within the next 30 seconds.]
>
>SYMBOL OF SEEKING CONFIRM
Your surroundings blur into a white fog . . .

[Marsh Keep, Inner Portcullis]
Daylight pours through a kill hole located in the ceiling of the narrow inner chamber between the outer and inner portculli, illuminating a grim scene of abandoment and destruction. Leaning askew against one wall are the remains of a once thick, wooden door with the hinges still attached to its sides. Broken pieces of wood and gravel litter the ground between the outside and a courtyard visible to the north. You also see a rusted portcullis.
Obvious paths: north
>get book in pou
You remove a leather book from in your black velvet pouch.
>sense patt
You have difficulty aligning your senses with the mana flows in this area. You surmise that magical transporation into this area would fail.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.