help!! please, I need reinitiation 11/29/2020 01:47 AM CST
Hello, i'm in the landing and have returned after a way to long sabbatical. Anyway, I need to be reinitiated into the rogues guild. Are there any certain night guild masters are hanging around? thank you! Damsall
Re: help!! please, I need reinitiation 11/29/2020 08:05 AM CST
<blink>

I thought you played a healer...

Welcome back!! :)
Re: help!! please, I need reinitiation 11/29/2020 09:16 AM CST
healer i've never played. But i've had so much fun with Damsall, that I can't wait to go blow up the east tower. I mean open boxes. :-D
Re: help!! please, I need reinitiation 11/29/2020 09:23 AM CST
Yer not a true locksmith til you've blown up the east tower on accident a couple times. Doesn't count if you're the only one in there though.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: help!! please, I need reinitiation 12/10/2020 11:17 PM CST
my first gs character is a very poorly rolled warrior. if anyone is ever bored and wants to redo her for me, i'd love it!!

but my current favorite, is a Rogue, Damsall. I'm becoming quite skilled at blowing up the east tower <VBG> NOT intentionally!!

thank you for the welcome back!! Good to see you still around. I'll never forget riding with you from the airport to the hotel one year on the way to simucon! I plan on going next year. good lord willing and the crick don't rise
Re: help!! please, I need reinitiation 12/10/2020 11:18 PM CST

does at least once daily for a week count??
Re: help!! please, I need reinitiation 12/11/2020 05:13 AM CST
<my first gs character is a very poorly rolled warrior. if anyone is ever bored and wants to redo her for me, i'd love it!!>

Post the character's stats/skills in the warrior folder and there'll be at least a couple there happy to pick it apart and offer advice.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: help!! please, I need reinitiation 12/14/2020 08:11 AM CST
she's so bad, it's unbelievable. But I rolled her well over 20 something years ago. I can't remember what year I started, other than the late 90's
Re: help!! please, I need reinitiation 12/14/2020 10:48 AM CST
If you still know your pass-code to get into the guild, you can just go to the guildmaster and ask him about being reinstated if you can't find a player guildmaster... if it's the passcode you need, you'll have to ask the guard at the entrance and pay their fee.

Starchitin, the OG

Re: help!! please, I need reinitiation 12/16/2020 01:38 AM CST

i'm reinstated.