Spell Update Proposal: Nature's Touch gets Magic Quiver 06/08/2021 02:46 PM CDT
The idea of allowing the Ranger's mastery of Nature and Spiritual magic to create an advantage when using weapons related to hunting in such a manner. If Nature's Touch endows a harness or quiver which can be SET to establish a link between casting and activation, then the Ranger can utilize a magically replenished and charged bundle of arrows or hurling weapons. Adding fletched arrows may contain an advantage, but if the Ranger prefers to use spirit arrows then there will be no need. Similarly, if the Ranger is trained to hurl rather than to fire arrows then they can reach and retrieve a hurling weapon as needed. They will be useful against undead as they are spiritually tied to the magic and make use of the world of non-corporeal magic. They may with a large amount of training occasionally experience a double-firing/double-hurling strike.

I don't see a down side for this at all. The hurling and bow system is pretty great. Why not improve upon it and invite a whole new world of users? Rangers are the best aligned, at least for arrows. Hurling may be reaching but my other Profession idea built around hurling with a magic bag of hurling weapons never got implemented! Wouldn't you know it!

Dragons r Real
Re: Spell Update Proposal: Nature's Touch gets Magic Quiver 07/05/2021 07:29 AM CDT

I know some people who spent a LOT of coins on their quiver or bow who’d be furious should this ever happen.
So I say yes, let’s do it.