new 610 12/29/2020 11:58 PM CST
Too much cross chatter going on at Discord for me to make sense of who's responding to what, so I'm gonna ask here:

For 610, is 1x Summoning lore considered baseline or is that looking at spell ranks with summoning adding additional power?

I haven't noticed a reduction in power on the one hunt I've been on since the chances went live (dagger/shield ambusher), but most of what I was hunting was a bit below my level and I wasn't able to see any numbers for 610 til today.

Also, will 610 trigger the 625 flares? I noticed it benefits from them, but didn't see it trigger the flare... there was a lot going on though, so I could have easily missed it. I think I'm gonna have to highlight that messaging.

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: new 610 12/30/2020 02:39 PM CST
>For 610, is 1x Summoning lore considered baseline or is that looking at spell ranks with summoning adding additional power?

Summoning lore is considered a bonus for 610. The baseline Ranger SMR strength is calculated around .66x Ranger spells.

>Also, will 610 trigger the 625 flares? I noticed it benefits from them, but didn't see it trigger the flare... there was a lot going on though, so I could have easily missed it. I think I'm gonna have to highlight that messaging. -Starchitin

625 flares should be able to trigger off of any hostile spell.

-M.
Re: new 610 12/30/2020 07:55 PM CST
Thank you, Mestys!

So glad I don't have to juggle skills around to try to get more lore... pretty sure it wouldn't have been possible without losing something else I rely on...

Starchitin, the OG

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.