The holidays are a fine season for divine inspiration. :) 12/21/2021 10:40 AM CST
Just thought I'd take my turn as the one to ask how DI might be going. All those warriors and rogues are looking too smug and I want something to Lord over them. ;)

Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
And the stream that falls from the hill to plain.
Better than rain or rippling brook,
Is a mug of beer inside this Took.
Re: The holidays are a fine season for divine inspiration. :) 01/05/2022 09:28 PM CST

plus one
Re: The holidays are a fine season for divine inspiration. :) 03/23/2022 09:08 PM CDT

They tricked us on the DI.....sigh.....84 years later, I gave up and became warrior.

Sad times.
Re: The holidays are a fine season for divine inspiration. :) 04/17/2022 01:35 AM CDT
It kind of seems like the Paladin review is never actually going to be finished.

That's really unfortunate. I feel like we were sold on a vision, we got excited about- and signed off on- that vision, and we didn't get it. There are still professions waiting on their reviews (i.e. sorcerers), but Paladins seem to have the unique distinction of having a review that was started and then just stopped before completion.