So.... 09/21/2021 06:53 PM CDT
Haven't had an update post in over two months. Just wondering if we have anything to look forward to anytime soon.

Saw the bard review and was pretty blown away. Hoping we're on track to be just as interesting as they're about to be!
Re: So.... 09/22/2021 12:42 AM CDT
>>Haven't had an update post in over two months. Just wondering if we have anything to look forward to anytime soon.

Outside of a paladin service concept, I don't really have any plans give any further updates beyond the release notes.

>>Saw the bard review and was pretty blown away. Hoping we're on track to be just as interesting as they're about to be!

People are usually blown away by initial doc releases, then we see a rollercoaster of complaints that it's both terrible and overpowered by various sides. According to the discord conversations I've seen, planned bards are woefully inadequate compared to existing paladins, so your mileage on this will vary.

Viduus
Re: So.... 09/23/2021 01:56 PM CDT
Not sure if it was here or discord, but most recent word was that smite/strike (those abilities) are coded and waiting for DI to be finalized.

Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
And the stream that falls from the hill to plain.
Better than rain or rippling brook,
Is a mug of beer inside this Took.
Re: So.... 09/24/2021 09:31 AM CDT
>People are usually blown away by initial doc releases, then we see a rollercoaster of complaints that it's both terrible and overpowered by various sides. According to the discord conversations I've seen, planned bards are woefully inadequate compared to existing paladins, so your mileage on this will vary>

That was very inspiring.