More or my paladin ineptitude 04/04/2021 08:50 PM CDT
It doesn't happen often, but sometimes I do die. I have 20 summoning ranks, but can't seem to get 1613 to work while I'm dead. I have the mana for it, and have a location ready. But the beseech verb doesn't seem to do anything for me. Can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong?

DEAD>beseech zul logoth
You beseech Aeia for some divine assistance.
DEAD>beseech locations
DEAD>beseech
DEAD>beseech kenjal Zul Logoth
Re: More or my paladin ineptitude 04/06/2021 01:37 PM CDT
Huh, interesting.

You've got access to 1613, you've got the 20 summoning ranks, you've got the 20 mana it takes, you've anchored to a room (one in Zul, though?)...

I'm wondering if it's somehow needing more specific input? I know I get the "you beseech for some divine assistance" when my 1625 beseech isn't spot on... though, why beseech locations isn't working, I'm confuzzeled on.

Next time you've got the DEAD state going on, try "bes locations", "bes zul"?

This (almost) makes me want to get my paladin into a DEAD state, to help figure it out...

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Inquisitor of Kuon
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair
Re: More or my paladin ineptitude 05/15/2021 05:27 PM CDT
It doesn't happen often, but sometimes I do die. I have 20 summoning ranks, but can't seem to get 1613 to work while I'm dead. I have the mana for it, and have a location ready. But the beseech verb doesn't seem to do anything for me. Can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong?

DEAD>beseech zul logoth
DEAD>beseech locations
DEAD>beseech
DEAD>beseech kenjal Zul Logoth

Late response, but if this is still happening... Next time you run into it try "beseech zul", the logic doesn't consider the logoth portion at all, but can be funky when it comes to multiple word locations. If that doesn't work then do me a favor and bug the room you're in - but double check that you have the mana required (20) and have already anchored to a location in the area. I saw that you mentioned those being done in your original post, but it'll help to weed out other potential variables.

Viduus