New Bug with 1603? 01/22/2021 02:25 PM CST
Hi Viduus,

Wanted to share a new bug/feature I've noticed today with 1603.

Seems like my 1603 was firing off on successful wardings. Had it happen with a cast of 1614 and 1603.

You gesture at a seething pestilent vision (2QP).
Violet flames erupt from beneath a seething pestilent vision (2QP).
CS: +285 - TD: +250 + CvA: +25 + d100: +100 == +160
Warding failed!
A column of violet flame envelops a seething pestilent vision (2QP) in its searing embrace!
A seething pestilent vision's (2QP) exterior hardens for a moment and softens the attack!
... 15 points of damage!
Hit passes right through the midsection.
Nothing hurts like an empty stomach.
A seething pestilent vision's (2QP) defenses are diminished in the wake of the flames.
A seething pestilent vision (2QP) exhales a virulent green mist toward you, but you are unaffected.
Violet flames erupt from beneath a seething pestilent vision (2QP).
CS: +285 - TD: +247 + CvA: +25 + d100: +51 == +114
Warding failed!
A column of violet flame envelops a seething pestilent vision (2QP) in its searing embrace!
... 10 points of damage!
Light strike to the pestilent vision (2QP)'s head.
A wisp of vapor trickles earthward.
A seething pestilent vision's (2QP) defenses are diminished in the wake of the flames.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

[voodoo]>incant 1614
You motion forcefully as you confidently call on your patron in the invocation for Aura of the Arkati...
Your spell is ready.
You gesture at a seething pestilent vision (9JL).
Calling upon your patron to aid your cause, a brilliant aura begins to radiate from you!
CS: +285 - TD: +242 + CvA: +25 + d100: +54 == +122
Warding failed!
A seething pestilent vision (9JL) gapes in awe, visibly struggling against your radiant aura!
A seething pestilent vision (9JL) exhales a virulent green mist toward you, but you are unaffected.
Violet flames erupt from beneath a seething pestilent vision (9JL).
CS: +285 - TD: +242 + CvA: +25 + d100: +38 == +106
Warding failed!
A column of violet flame envelops a seething pestilent vision (9JL) in its searing embrace!
... 10 points of damage!
Nasty strike to the right eye causes it to dim a moment.
A seething pestilent vision's (9JL) defenses are diminished in the wake of the flames.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

And I'm still encountering the issue with zealousness not causing a GL flare 100% of the times on the next offensive action.
Re: New Bug with 1603? 01/22/2021 04:53 PM CST
>>Seems like my 1603 was firing off on successful wardings. Had it happen with a cast of 1614 and 1603.

First clip isn't a result of the successful warding. From your clip, it looks like pestilence is firing off and failing in the attack, then that's being counted as your failure. I've added it to my list of things to look into.

>>And I'm still encountering the issue with zealousness not causing a GL flare 100% of the times on the next offensive action.

I'm aware. I haven't pushed any fixes for this as I'm holding off on pushing any fixes for this spell at the moment until the damage is finalized.

Viduus