Landing going to ruins? 09/12/2011 10:43 PM CDT

Really love the storyline. Walker trying to stop the evil from lurking within his own walls. Riots breaking out and tons of factions. Stone taking his time and keeping a low profile.

There are so many twists to the story, but wouldn't it be nifty, Real World events. One city riots another city starts too. Just a idea because it would typically spread to the other nearest towns. Possibly it hits icemule, sol haven, and rioting even reaches EN before the climax!!! OH NO's
The Armies may need to be mobilized to restore peace to the lands?

Other towns would have their type of Vaurus.( possibly just plain rioters OR Vaurus has a brother!!) Maybe one day we'll find out who actually hired him.
Juramis or Colson

Ferbs the messenger that delivers letters of lies?
Will Walkar prevail from all the darkness that surrounds him?
Will the shards remain hidden!?

Love the story like I said
Re: Landing going to ruins? 09/13/2011 09:06 AM CDT
Reading the most recent news bulletin, I've got my money bet on "it's a frame" just from the way he's behaving.
Re: Landing going to ruins? 09/13/2011 09:49 AM CDT
I'm totally entertained from all the excitement. We'll see what happens in the future with the storyline. Went to tera's a few to try some different critters and I feel like I'm starting to miss out on the story. :(

Trying to really up hunt but it's not efficient/treasure. I'll probably be heading back this evening.

Councilman Juramis is definitely weaving a web of lies and trying to make Walkar look guilty.
Messenger Ferbs delivers messenges from people supposedly without knowing their where abouts.
Colson starting riots over the death of his son? Hmmmm
Stone guiding the Ta'Mori to add stability, and Stone is try to slyly acquire the urnon shards.

The plots getting thick, and I wonder how much longer till it all shows.

Most riots tend to spread global through copycats. Maybe there will be a different storyline in one of our neighboring cities. Possibly Colson could be leading for different cause else where? I don't think Colson meant to cause all of this but maybe he'll flee and gain power else where in a different story. Hmmmm....
Re: Landing going to ruins? 09/13/2011 10:35 AM CDT
You know there's a town folder specifically for the Landing, right?

-farmer
Re: Landing going to ruins? 09/13/2011 01:30 PM CDT

You know this a topic specifically about Walkar and the storyline?

Just to suit your needs I'll post there too.
Re: Landing going to ruins? 09/13/2011 02:49 PM CDT
>You know this a topic specifically about Walkar and the storyline?
GILLBERTO

Both of which are... Wehnimer's Landing centered.

-farmer
Re: Landing going to ruins? 09/14/2011 02:42 PM CDT

Thank you ISMANO
Re: Landing going to ruins? 03/23/2013 10:09 AM CDT
I think it would be pretty epic if a story line destroyed the Landing and it became a ruined city infested with critters, another permanent hunting ground (preferably with live critters in the 40-50 range since there's not much around the landing in that age range that isn't undead). Citizens would be forced to migrate to other towns. This would really shake things up. Shop owners may not care for this, though. Just wanted to comment.

A red-hulled airship stained in tears crashes into Solhaven with a "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" sound.
Re: Landing going to ruins? 03/22/2014 09:08 AM CDT
The Landing once was 'overrun' and temporarily inundated with creatures. People got annoyed. Plus, besides shops, there are all those pesky CHE buildings there and the temple used for deeds, and private homes, and pesky favorite places to rest, and pesky historical references, and pesky newly renovated museums. It's a lot of pesky issues that add up to the Landing always just being there.