Hmm 11/09/2014 11:15 AM CST
What could it be now?

___
SGM of 3P and P3
Platinum, Premium, Promotions, and
Magical Night Clubs
Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 12:33 PM CST
Oh. You're just a little instigator! I see what you're doing now.

These, at least, merchant events that I remember (and enjoyed)!

~ Bill, Coyote.
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius
Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 02:58 PM CST
Since "Magical Nightclubs" are part of your purview, let's go with one of those.
Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 03:33 PM CST
We need to hire some Gnomes to build a new juggernaut! I demand the jug!

AIM: GS4Menos

>Here lies the formless world we´re living in
>Gravity is finally giving in
>High altitudes and still upward we go
>I was never meant to lead but to follow
Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 04:05 PM CST
I also have very fond memories of the Juggernaut bringing the server to its knees! But it hasn't been touched in years and would need a lot of work to bring it up to code (so to speak) with current releases. Would likely easier to just build a new Juggernaught (with shops and items) to current standards :D

___
SGM of 3P and P3
Magical Night Clubs
Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 08:22 PM CST
I'm fine with a new from scratch jug, so long as we get the ale, the rumbling pins, and Penelope's shop.

Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 09:19 PM CST
Penelope's could indeed return, but would not be selling Phoen's Strength or Self Control.

___
SGM of 3P and P3
Magical Night Clubs
Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 09:59 PM CST
I've collected all of Penelope's polearms, only for the cool to own because someone thought of it item names. I didn't even remember that she sold phoen's imbeds.

Re: Hmm 11/11/2014 09:17 AM CST
Oh geeze. I was even cataloguing things back then, via Angtamin and the Elanthian Merchant Alliance... and I could not tell you a single shop or merchant name that came from any of these, except for that super cool pin that causes a mini earthquake when you rub it. The upshot is that... I could probably find the lists I put together.

I liked the Juggernaut for its focus on armor/weapon - not unlike the Anfelt in that regard.

I liked the Ilyan Cloud for its focus on Elven culture and society.

The Spitfire, I want to say, had a bunch of neat things for hurling, some of which I still have.

~ Bill, Coyote.
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius
Re: Hmm 11/11/2014 05:49 PM CST
Wonder if that was the store that also sold petticoats. I was thrilled with mine, think it was a petite platinum-pipped petticoat or something close. Very cute!