why the sudden restriction on the last run? 04/08/2016 03:30 PM CDT

We need a little more consistency.no restriction on the 4/2 run but on the 4/7 run you couldn't combine to get 11 to con stat on a wearable.
Re: why the sudden restriction on the last run? 04/10/2016 08:26 PM CDT
There were no new restrictions. There were, however, some newly trained staff helping out, and some confusion with some reference materials. So, we're sorry about the confusion! If you had an item that was refused and you want to swap out one of the services you got, please ASSIST. Reference this post and let the GH or GM know that I said you should get a referral, and someone trained on Spire services will help you asap. You'll need to have the item with you for the referral, and you'll be exchanging this for one of the services you got instead. Or, if the stats/skills were combined at a lower level, have that one item and we'll fix it up.

Also, if you feel that the level requirements for your stat/bonus was much higher than anticipated (based on the charts on the wiki), do the same.

Permanence and recharging were not affected by the above and should be just fine.

Again, sorry about the confusion!

~Liia
APM, Events & World Development

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my barbie-loving soul can reach... (even when you set me on fire)
~Issalya
Re: why the sudden restriction on the last run? 04/10/2016 08:39 PM CDT
Thanks for taking the additional time to address this!

Doug
Re: why the sudden restriction on the last run? 04/12/2016 12:23 PM CDT
Well, you can't say it better than that.

The deathbot will come back eventually.

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p