Sylinar's Spire Ticket Raffle For 4/7 Run 03/31/2016 10:05 PM CDT
Hi, everyone -

There were 2 tickets for the Thursday, 4/7 run that have been cancelled and will be resold. Because of the high demand and unusual circumstances, and in order to give as many people the opportunity to participate as possible, we're going to hold a raffle. Here's how it's going to work...

I have set up a raffle in game that will draw on Monday evening around 8pm Eastern. The raffle will be on FWI only, since the tickets sold out with three hours remaining in the premium only sales time.

You can buy a ticket at any time before the drawing, and you MUST be logged in at the time of the drawing to win. The game will not recognize your ticket exists if you're not logged in, so no exception to this. However, you don't have to be attentive. If you buy a ticket and go to bed, that's cool, as long as you're still in game when it draws! If you ghost out, lose electricity, forget to pay your internet bill, etc., you won't be able to win this raffle.

The winners will be charged the $29.99 ticket price (less 10% for being a premium account) and added to the 4/7 run. BE SURE YOU WANT THE TICKET BEFORE YOU ENTER THE RAFFLE!

The raffle is located in Mist Harbor, Southern Gates (go all the way south from GC and GO GATE). There will be a sign with these details, too! It's an OOC sign, thanks in advance for your forgiveness.

Future runs of Sylinar's Spire will go back to the regular method of tickets through the box office on a first come, first served basis.

~Liia
APM, Events & World Development

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my barbie-loving soul can reach... (even when you set me on fire)
~Issalya
Re: Sylinar's Spire Ticket Raffle For 4/7 Run 03/31/2016 10:28 PM CDT
Note: If you already bought a ticket for either Spire run, please don't enter the raffle. The same 1 ticket per account rule still stands, including both April runs!

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my barbie-loving soul can reach... (even when you set me on fire)
~Issalya
Re: Sylinar's Spire Ticket Raffle For 4/7 Run 04/02/2016 06:49 PM CDT
>l in barrel
There are 3 tickets in the ticket barrel.

Still 2 days to buy tickets, if you want to hit the next run (Thursday night).

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
~Issalya