Tentative Dates 02/25/2016 04:21 PM CST
Barring unforeseen GM scheduling conflicts, we're going to be opening the Spire on the following dates:

Saturday, April 2, 2016
Noon to 2pm Eastern

Thursday, April 7, 2016
8pm to 10pm Eastern

We plan to leave the grounds open for 30 minutes post-service times (above), but Sylinar and his apprentice will not be present, so please don't show up at the last second!

Tentative plan is for tickets to go on sale on April 1st. No, that's not a Fool's Day joke. I'll announce if that (or the dates) change.

~Liia, tentative.
APM, Events & World Development

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my barbie-loving soul can reach... (even when you set me on fire)
~Issalya
Re: Tentative Dates 02/25/2016 06:42 PM CST
Do we know how much ticket sale time will be slated to Premium only before it will open to basic? I'm thinking something along the lines of 10-15 seconds...
Re: Tentative Dates 02/25/2016 07:36 PM CST
>>Do we know how much ticket sale time will be slated to Premium only before it will open to basic?

It'll be at least a few hours.

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my barbie-loving soul can reach... (even when you set me on fire)
~Issalya
Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/10/2016 07:25 PM CST
The tickets for the next runs are set up to go on sale on Wednesday, March 30th at 12 noon Eastern for Premium, and 6pm for all others. This will include both run dates. Remember, if you buy a second ticket (one to each run), the second ticket will be cancelled.

As a reminder, the runs will be:

Saturday, 4/2 at 12:00p - 2p Eastern (grounds open until 2:30p for shopping/wandering only)
Thursday, 4/7 at 8p - 10p Eastern (grounds open until 10:30p for shopping/wandering only)

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
~Issalya
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/10/2016 07:35 PM CST
Thank you for the advance notice.

Now that the date and time has been set. Please do not change it.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/10/2016 07:43 PM CST
Please change the times for the 4/7 (running from 8-10, grounds open until 2:30pm) because IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME!

kthanks :)

Rolf
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/10/2016 07:46 PM CST
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

(Got it, sorry)

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
~Issalya
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/10/2016 08:38 PM CST
<3 bunny suits.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/11/2016 07:18 PM CST

how much will this thing cost? since im kinda against pay festivals . if it over 20 bucks then im out
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/11/2016 07:19 PM CST

how much will this thing cost? since im kinda against pay festivals . if it over 20 bucks then im out
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/11/2016 07:43 PM CST
$30 ($27 if premium)
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/12/2016 10:01 AM CST
Tickets are the same as all other runs, $29.99 (yes, before premie discount). No changes in these runs.

Also, regarding changing of times - the last sale's "changes" were not intentional, rather some unforeseen glitchy stuff with the box office. We have no plans to change the times (barring all the GMs suddenly imploding in a Hindenburg time-space incident, or the like), and the tickets are already up in the box office (just not visible). I'll have the office make them visible on Monday (though you still won't be able to buy until the previously posted times/dates).

~Liia (apparently into parentheses today)

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
~Issalya
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/14/2016 08:44 AM CDT
Just a heads up - expect the tickets to be visible in the box office a couple days before they're available. This is intended, so don't worry that something is broken!

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
~Issalya
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/29/2016 11:03 AM CDT
>>The tickets for the next runs are set up to go on sale on Wednesday, March 30th at 12 noon Eastern for Premium, and 6pm for all others. This will include both run dates. Remember, if you buy a second ticket (one to each run), the second ticket will be cancelled.

>>As a reminder, the runs will be:

>>Saturday, 4/2 at 12:00p - 2p Eastern (grounds open until 2:30p for shopping/wandering only)
>>Thursday, 4/7 at 8p - 10p Eastern (grounds open until 10:30p for shopping/wandering only)

This is a PSA serving as a reminder that tickets will be on sale tomorrow!

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
~Issalya
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/30/2016 02:07 PM CDT

so sold out as of now (3pm eastern), correct?
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/30/2016 05:22 PM CDT
Yes. Took about 3 hours give or take to sell out.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/30/2016 06:23 PM CDT

No difference, when I'm in the middle of my shift when they go on sale. Another Spire missed.

More, please?
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 03/30/2016 09:31 PM CDT
We'll look at putting tickets up at a different time/day next time. There's never a time that's good for everyone, so I try to mix it up.

Thanks for the interest!

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
~Issalya
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 04/01/2016 09:58 PM CDT
3 hours, huh? Interesting difference with the lead in for premium. I'd say I like it.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 04/02/2016 10:51 AM CDT
I was a little surprised it took that long. Guess there's less demand for the service than there used to be.

Kerl
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 04/02/2016 10:52 AM CDT
People running low on choice enhancives with the lull in Duskruin runs.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 04/02/2016 01:27 PM CDT
40 sold out in seconds, the final 10 were eaten over those 3 hours (really most them prior until final 2-3.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 04/02/2016 01:34 PM CDT
Actually neither run sold out until well over an hour, with the second run taking longer than the first. Probably the first half sold in 10-15 minutes. The rest took longer.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - Ticket Sales/Times 04/02/2016 01:40 PM CDT
Yep the first one sold out earlier, I just meant total tickets. There was definitely strong demand for 80% of available tickets!

Spire runs last years, especially toward the end of year did not sell out quickly either at all.