Prev_page Previous 1
Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/06/2015 08:35 PM CST
We're going to have a mini run of the Spire in Prime on Saturday, December 19. This run will be only 2 hours long (as opposed to the 4 hour runs we've done in the past). The time is going to be from 2pm - 4pm Eastern. 25 tickets will be sold for this run.

The reason for the mini version is simply because we want to get a run in before the holidays, and getting schedules cleared for a 4 hour block of time was proving to be quite a challenge! Better some Sylinar then no Sylinar.

Tickets will be going on sale soon, and I will give a heads up if possible. Watch the box office in the meantime!

~Liia
APM, Events & World Development

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my barbie-loving soul can reach... (even when you set me on fire)
~Issalya
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/06/2015 08:37 PM CST

We the next full run also still have the same Spire options as the previous ones, or will it only be the Mini run?

The way you worded it also implies that future runs will be different in some way.

Just checking.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/06/2015 09:41 PM CST
No changes to the services are planned.

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my barbie-loving soul can reach... (even when you set me on fire)
~Issalya
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/07/2015 10:15 AM CST
The event will pop up in the box office sometime today, and tickets will be going on sale tomorrow. Yay!

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
~Issalya
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/07/2015 06:44 PM CST
Tickets should open up for purchase at midnight Eastern!

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
~Issalya
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/07/2015 10:42 PM CST
I imagine the box office link will go live at the same time because as it is neither are present.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/07/2015 11:00 PM CST

still not there
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/07/2015 11:01 PM CST

And... it's not there.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/07/2015 11:04 PM CST

Maybe it's like EG where midnight EST meant midnight CST?
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/07/2015 11:06 PM CST

-grins- We should have a stay up all night party waiting for it!!

I'll get the Munchkin cards.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/07/2015 11:14 PM CST
Ah it's not just me then whew. I thought my browser was acting up and was maybe not refreshing the website.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/07/2015 11:34 PM CST
Maybe they meant midnight tomorrow, EST?

-- Wheels & Skulls Department

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart... Angry, wild, and raw. I am not afraid of the dark." -- mia hollow
[ https://carrionkissingchaos.wordpress.com ]
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/07/2015 11:41 PM CST

please get these miscommunications worked out. This is very much not fun for the east coast.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/07/2015 11:59 PM CST
Here goes try #2
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 12:00 AM CST

Doesn't seem so.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 12:01 AM CST
nada.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 12:20 AM CST
>>The event will pop up in the box office sometime today, and tickets will be going on sale tomorrow. Yay!

>>Tickets should open up for purchase at midnight Eastern!

I'm still guessing they meant midnight tomorrow.

-- Wheels & Skulls Department

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart... Angry, wild, and raw. I am not afraid of the dark." -- mia hollow
[ https://carrionkissingchaos.wordpress.com ]
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 08:03 AM CST

>I'm still guessing they meant midnight tomorrow.

Yet another recurring problem. Midnight is the first minute of the day, not the last.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 09:23 AM CST
At midnight? Why? Why not earlier when most people are actually awake...? Oh well, maybe next time.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 10:05 AM CST

Well... so far it didn't happen anyway.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 12:26 PM CST
Midnight, huh? I'd better go get some energy drinks.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 01:07 PM CST

>Midnight, huh? I'd better go get some energy drinks.

Who knows? the event page still isn't up.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 01:56 PM CST
Sorry everyone, selling tickets close to a scheduled billing database job we just did caused a hiccup. We'll have them up tonight around 9pm ET.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 02:05 PM CST
Great, thanks for reconsidering the time.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 02:42 PM CST
I assume the services will be the same? i.e. they'll be offering enhancive swaps?
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 03:01 PM CST
That's what she posted twice. Same as as before, which had swaps.

I wouldn't go by the website, which was never updated (even earlier) with the swaps.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 03:50 PM CST
All services are the same.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 05:31 PM CST
Is it normal to find a 500 error when you click 'get your ticket'?
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 07:16 PM CST
I feel the lack of enhancive perm at EG has created an incredible demand for sylinar's.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 07:45 PM CST

>I feel the lack of enhancive perm at EG has created an incredible demand for sylinar's.

This, I'm not happy about having to use Spire slots for something that should have been done at EG
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 08:02 PM CST

>We'll have them up tonight around 9pm ET.

From page:
>On Sale Starting 12/9/2015

??
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 08:04 PM CST
And they are live!

~Wyrom, APM

Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 08:04 PM CST
and sold!
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 08:07 PM CST
Clocked in at around 30 seconds. Guess ya'll want some enhancive work.

~Wyrom, APM

Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 08:07 PM CST

I noticed the CAPTCHA/picture thing was no more.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 08:12 PM CST
It will be back. Again, all this around the database work was poor timing. We'll also have more tickets for this, since this is essentially a half batch.

~Wyrom, APM

Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 08:15 PM CST

Bahh... I stopped even looking when it said 12/9/15 figuring wires were crossed and it was tomorrow at 9 since it still said that at 9:02 when I was checking.

Oh well, next time.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 08:41 PM CST
Yeah, it used UTC time. Sorry guys. I had no idea the demand was so high.

~Wyrom, APM

Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 08:44 PM CST

Oh.. I bet you could sell 300 tickets no problem. Maybe not instantly, but you could sell them.

I'll grab a spot next time, since you and Liia have made it clear Nothing is changing, I am not worried. I was just a little concerned when she said that nothing for the NEXT run was changing. It seemed to imply future runs would change.
Re: Sylinar's Spire - December Run 12/08/2015 08:58 PM CST
Well, future runs can always change. But nothing is changing for this run or the other half. I don't want to eat my words later on here! Heh.

~Wyrom, APM

Prev_page Previous 1