Bring your lawn chair... 09/07/2015 05:32 PM CDT
...and camp the box office like it's Barnes and Noble before a midnight release of The Winds of Winter. Make sure to bring your adult diapers.

Spire! Spire! Spire!
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 09/12/2015 06:48 AM CDT

>pray wyrom
You kneel down and begin your prayers.
K>pray Please schedule some Spire runs before Ebon Gate.
You murmur some prayers under your breath.
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 09/13/2015 08:13 PM CDT
A silver-haired elven maiden appears before you. She casts her dark eyes down upon you as you fall to your knees in a stunned silence.

"You pray to the wrong deity, human."

With a chilling laugh, she shimmers and fades.

Sometimes I get carried away...

Anyway! I know how eager you all are to see the old librarian. Right now, there are a lot of things going on with FotF coming up, as well as wrapping up some stuff we need to do before Ebon Gate, so most likely the Spire will not open beforehand. Originally, I had hoped to get a run in during HSN, but we've been polishing up a lot of stuff for these events (among other things), and it didn't end up being in the cards.

I promise I haven't forgotten! EG is top priority right now, though.

~GM Liia
SGM, Events & Festivals

Elanthia's derpiest rolton bleats anxiously!
Speaking to Elanthia's derpiest rolton, you say, "Oh, shut it."
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 09/14/2015 07:01 AM CDT

Ah, that's a shame. But your guys have been working hard of late so I'm not entirely surprised.

If you don't mind refreshing my recollection - Will Sylinar swap enhancive bonuses on orbs? The item that I was particularly anxious to put in his hands was something I then intended to orb at EG. If I can get the orb swapped after EG, that would be ideal. If not, I've got a month plus to look for a workaround.
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 09/14/2015 06:59 PM CDT
Sorry, Sylinar doesn't work with orbs.

~GM Liia
SGM, Events & Festivals

Elanthia's derpiest rolton bleats anxiously!
Speaking to Elanthia's derpiest rolton, you say, "Oh, shut it."
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 10/28/2015 01:36 AM CDT
Will the golden griffin pins be back when Sylinar returns? They're all but essential for anyone who doesn't want to be seen wearing dozens of pieces of flair.
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 10/28/2015 09:02 AM CDT
>>Will the golden griffin pins be back when Sylinar returns?

Yes, they will.

~Liia
APM, Events & World Development

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my barbie-loving soul can reach... (even when you set me on fire)
~Issalya
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 10/31/2015 06:08 PM CDT
...must have spire...
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 11/01/2015 08:17 AM CST

yes, any word on upcoming dates? I've never been before and would like to make one.
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 11/03/2015 04:19 PM CST
Have a few technical things we're setting up to make the event run smoother (mechanical process to get people to/from the grounds, etc). I'll let you all know when we're set.

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my barbie-loving soul can reach... (even when you set me on fire)
~Issalya
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 11/04/2015 07:28 PM CST
Yaaaaaay!
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 11/09/2015 06:20 AM CST
>Have a few technical things we're setting up to make the event run smoother...

Just leave Splat alone!

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
ASGM, World Development
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 11/11/2015 09:28 AM CST

[River's Rest, Town Commons]
Fresh green grass, green as the greenest emerald, is soft underfoot and a pleasing foreground for a weathered wooden bench resting in the shade of a graceful willow tree. Birdsong fills the air and intermingles with the voices of folk who stroll through the commons, and on occasion stop to exchange a tale or two with friends they meet along their way. A dusty path to the south and a riverstone walkway to the north are joined by a tall evergreen hedge which borders the edges of the lawn. You also see the Splat disk and a large wooden barrel.
Also here: Splat
Obvious paths: none

Hmm?
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 11/17/2015 06:31 AM CST
>Hmm?

Splat is the nickname of Kahlo's cherished pet.

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
ASGM, World Development
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 11/25/2015 09:17 AM CST
bump for OCD desire to perfect my enhancive set
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 12/05/2015 08:01 AM CST
<< Have a few technical things we're setting up to make the event run smoother (mechanical process to get people to/from the grounds, etc). I'll let you all know when we're set. >> ~Liia

Were there problems with the portals in earlier runs? It seemed to work like other events. Just walk through the portal and you're there.
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 12/05/2015 10:17 AM CST
The last run had some serious issues to portal in for the first 15 minutes or so.

You'd get in, but be auto ejected by the mist within seconds. This repeated dozens of times. Somehow I got a swear done though in between ejections!
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 12/05/2015 11:53 AM CST
Ah, I wondered what the problems were. Yes, that needs fixed for sure. Looking forward to my first spire.
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 12/06/2015 03:43 AM CST
If I don't get permanent CM enhancives I riot. Why does Crux get top billing at spire and we can't even get in the door!
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 12/06/2015 10:09 AM CST
That was actually at Summit Expression Faire. Same location, different delivery method (so to speak). We're still hoping to get a run in December. Working out everyone's December schedules is a delicate business, but we'll let you all know asap. Sorry for all the delay, of course!

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
~Issalya
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 12/06/2015 10:10 AM CST
None of the services offered at the next Spire will be different. Please plan accordingly.

~Liia

Dear My Favoritest Liia,
~Issalya
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 12/07/2015 11:15 PM CST
>>Why does Crux get top billing at spire and we can't even get in the door!

...wait whut?

-- Wheels & Skulls Department

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart... Angry, wild, and raw. I am not afraid of the dark." -- mia hollow
[ https://carrionkissingchaos.wordpress.com ]
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 12/07/2015 11:18 PM CST
You were hanging at Spire before it was in fashion, Crux :)
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 12/07/2015 11:24 PM CST
I'm just cool like that... B3

-- Wheels & Skulls Department

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart... Angry, wild, and raw. I am not afraid of the dark." -- mia hollow
[ https://carrionkissingchaos.wordpress.com ]
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 12/08/2015 01:20 PM CST
I know you've said that it's all the same services as last time, but the event description makes no mention of enhancive swapping. Swapping is still in, right?
Re: Bring your lawn chair... 12/08/2015 01:43 PM CST
It's up now.