January Spire Run 01/12/2015 08:22 PM CST
Tickets are on sale for a run in Prime on 1/22 at 7pm ET.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: January Spire Run 01/13/2015 04:09 PM CST
Forgot to mention, we only have 25 tickets for this run, instead of 50. If you're thinking about going, keep that in mind that this may sell out.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: January Spire Run 01/14/2015 11:22 AM CST
So quick question...I have an enhancive set of armor that also has a temp benefit of crit padding...can i get the padding as well as the strength bonus set to permanent or just the strength?
Re: January Spire Run 01/14/2015 11:28 AM CST
>So quick question...I have an enhancive set of armor that also has a temp benefit of crit padding...can i get the padding as well as the strength bonus set to permanent or just the strength?

the strength bonus is already permanent on armor.
Re: January Spire Run 01/14/2015 12:46 PM CST
The padding cannot be changed, as this event is strictly for enhancives.

~GM Liia
Team 3P ASGM, Events Manager

Elanthia's derpiest rolton bleats anxiously!
Speaking to Elanthia's derpiest rolton, you say, "Oh, shut it."
Re: January Spire Run 01/18/2015 01:46 PM CST
Sweet, I lurve going to the Spire! :)

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
- mia hollow
Re: January Spire Run 01/18/2015 05:05 PM CST
Be careful, or the old man will put you to work!

~GM Liia
Team 3P ASGM, Events Manager

Elanthia's derpiest rolton bleats anxiously!
Speaking to Elanthia's derpiest rolton, you say, "Oh, shut it."
Re: January Spire Run 01/18/2015 07:48 PM CST
>>Just wondering whether you had a chance to look into this, Wyrom?

It's being discussed!

~Wyrom, APM