would love another run! 12/15/2014 02:47 PM CST

i had a blast and love love to see another run or two!
Re: would love another run! 12/15/2014 04:17 PM CST
The response to the Spire has been very positive, more runs would be a safe bet. We are, however, going into Holiday Time very rapidly so we might not get another run in until next year!

___
SGM of 3P and P3
Platinum, Premium, Promotions, and
Magical Night Clubs
Re: would love another run! 12/15/2014 04:34 PM CST
Given the large number of slots, it's something that could be run a bit too much as well. Give people time to build up new enhancives to get worked on... also would love if there was some services that could benefit characters a little lower on the XP scale... maybe something like adding an un-rechargable enhancive (possibly attuned in this case) or something. New ideas always good!

I'll probably go again, but having a short break until next time is fine in my book.
Re: would love another run! 12/15/2014 06:54 PM CST
The professor has enjoyed his time with his guests, too! He's happy to have a little break, and will certainly open his tower for more company in the future.

~GM Liia
Team 3P ASGM, Paid Events Guru
Re: would love another run! 12/15/2014 09:36 PM CST
The professor has enjoyed his time with his guests, too! He's happy to have a little break, and will certainly open his tower for more company in the future.

To quote Homer (you know.... that one Homer, not that other Homer): "Whoo-hoo!"

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart. Angry, wild and raw. Bring it all. I am not afraid of the dark."
~ mia hollow
Re: would love another run! 12/16/2014 07:14 AM CST
"We men are wretched things." ~The other homer.

~GM Liia, Homer-literate.
Team 3P ASGM, Paid Events Guru

Elanthia's derpiest rolton bleats anxiously!
Speaking to Elanthia's derpiest rolton, you say, "Oh, shut it."
Re: would love another run! 12/16/2014 11:19 AM CST

i didn't have a chance to make it to any of the past runs because of scheduling issues, would love another chance to make it to one or two.
maybe we could have a night run ot two, maybe during the week even for those of us that work most weekends!
thanks!
Re: would love another run! 01/05/2015 12:55 AM CST
Agree, would love to have another run. Can we make one of these late at night during a weekday?
Re: would love another run! 01/11/2015 12:31 PM CST
We're tentatively going to have a run on Thursday, January 22, 2015 from 7p-11p Eastern. By tentatively, I mean the tickets should show up in the box office soon barring foreseen circumstances.

This is planned to be the last run of Sylinar's Spire for at least a couple months, so please join us!

~GM Liia
Team 3P ASGM, Events Manager

Re: would love another run! 01/11/2015 12:51 PM CST

https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Sylinar%27s_Spire

created a page the other day
Re: would love another run! 01/11/2015 01:15 PM CST
Nice!

~GM Liia
Team 3P ASGM, Events Manager