Roleplay Events 11/11/2014 05:28 PM CST
The following quote is from the Coraesine Field folder, and I've moved over here to keep it Spire Specific (tm).

>>When I first started reading the description of Sylinar's Spire, I thought that was going to be it. As I kept reading, I was a little let down. I would have really loved for it to be a roleplaying event, especially since the possibility of gaining new knowledge would have had my main character salivating (so to speak).

As Wyrom mentioned, the idea for Sylinar's Spire started off while some of us were bouncing ideas around for an event of this nature (enhancive services, basically). We determined it deserved its own venue, and Sylinar's Spire grew from that. What I'd like to see happen, is for the grounds of the college and the lore surrounding it (and the old librarian himself) to grow over time. I wouldn't rule out some sort of RP event here in the future!

That said, please be patient. Colleges of Wizardry in frosty mountains do not build themselves, and there are lots of other things on the back burners of 3P, too. Of course, if any of you would like to whip up a Kickstart or something to fund me quitting my RL job and developing this area full time, well hey...

~GM Liia, still has more lipgloss to make, too.
Team 3P, Paid Events Guru
Re: Roleplay Events 11/11/2014 05:46 PM CST
You could always setup a patreon page for yourself...

Its a recurring payment system that developers can setup for themselves, and anyone can choose to donate money to you monthly to help you do what love doing. Creating stuff for us!
http://www.patreon.com/faq - FAQ about it

Hazado
Re: Roleplay Events 11/11/2014 10:09 PM CST
>That said, please be patient. Colleges of Wizardry in frosty mountains do not build themselves, and there are lots of other things on the back burners of 3P, too. Of course, if any of you would like to whip up a Kickstart or something to fund me quitting my RL job and developing this area full time, well hey...

I'm pretty sure we're not upset about the work you're doing, or have not completed with this event. I think the point is we just paid $50 for Ebon, and now $30 for a 4 hour event seems..steep to say the least.
Re: Roleplay Events 11/12/2014 07:17 AM CST
Please know that I wasn't serious about you guys sending me money. I just really would rather build stuff in GS than go to my "real" job! :p

~GM Liia
Re: Roleplay Events 11/15/2014 10:11 AM CST
>>As Wyrom mentioned, the idea for Sylinar's Spire started off while some of us were bouncing ideas around for an event of this nature (enhancive services, basically). We determined it deserved its own venue, and Sylinar's Spire grew from that. What I'd like to see happen, is for the grounds of the college and the lore surrounding it (and the old librarian himself) to grow over time. I wouldn't rule out some sort of RP event here in the future!

>>That said, please be patient. Colleges of Wizardry in frosty mountains do not build themselves, and there are lots of other things on the back burners of 3P, too. Of course, if any of you would like to whip up a Kickstart or something to fund me quitting my RL job and developing this area full time, well hey...

>>~GM Liia

That's all good to know. I'm glad it's an option for the future. I read College of Wizardry and my mind started spinning with the possibilities!

A question about the scrolls for sale: Is there a reason why 102 is never included? Personally, I'd prefer a scroll with 102, 103, 115, and 202 over one with 101, 103, 107, and 202.
Re: Roleplay Events 11/15/2014 11:49 AM CST

Great question regarding 102.

At cap I will on occasion self cast it for the awesome DS boost it provides, as I can very easily overcome the AS restriction in a group. I use it very often when adventuring solo and the DS spells I may desire from others are unavailable. I think it's use for a semi or square is undervalued overall, because it lowers your physical attack strength.

~A goblin glances at you and begins rummaging through his stuff.

~You hear the goblin mutter to himself, "Knoo goots resoopee foor stoowing a half-oolf in here soomwhere."
Re: Roleplay Events 11/15/2014 12:48 PM CST
>>Is there a reason why 102 is never included?

No reason. Just didn't end up there this time. I'll put a few 102 items in the feeders this month, how's that?

~GM Liia
Re: Roleplay Events 11/22/2014 11:37 AM CST
>>>>Is there a reason why 102 is never included?

>>No reason. Just didn't end up there this time. I'll put a few 102 items in the feeders this month, how's that?
>>~GM Liia
>>Team 3P, Paid Events Guru

Sounds good!
Re: Roleplay Events 12/08/2014 03:32 AM CST
>>What I'd like to see happen, is for the grounds of the college and the lore surrounding it (and the old librarian himself) to grow over time. I wouldn't rule out some sort of RP event here in the future!

I really enjoyed exploring the Spire yesterday and look forward to future RP opportunities!

P.S Please check the carpets for man-made materials though, Roh suffered from some fearsome static.

Rohese (who spent hours de-frizzing her hair afterwards).

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese
Re: Roleplay Events 12/15/2014 06:31 AM CST
In the numerous runs I've done, the Spire has been -- and continues to be -- a lot of fun, each and every time... I always enjoy kicking it with Sylinar and crew, heh.

Cheers!

"Never could I breathe love if I did not first learn to inhale a little bit of chaos."
- Christopher Poindexter