Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/12/2014 10:46 AM CST
Another service suggestion.

Enhansive Merging - Strip and enhansive from one item which destroy it and put it on another item. Let say I have a necklace with WIS bonus and a stickpin with AUR bonus. I want to strip the WIS from the necklace and place it on the stickpin. Now I have a stickpin with WIS and AUR bonus.
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/12/2014 10:57 AM CST
I gotta ask...

Would you consider a bane an enhancement? Thus, for example, you get a giant/demon/troll/etc bane weapon then you could "strip" the bane off of it and put it on another weapon such as a katana, two handed mace, etc etc?

You swing a silver-edged black veil iron katana at Sevynne!

* Sevynne drops dead at your feet!
* Sevynne just bit the dust!
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/12/2014 12:49 PM CST
>> Enhansive Merging - Strip and enhansive from one item which destroy it and put it on another item. Let say I have a necklace with WIS bonus and a stickpin with AUR bonus. I want to strip the WIS from the necklace and place it on the stickpin. Now I have a stickpin with WIS and AUR bonus.

I would also be for a service that allows you to reduce the number of enhancive items. Even if the system depletes charges faster (that I don't know) not having to have a large number of items would be desirable for me.
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/12/2014 03:15 PM CST
I am repeating an old idea I posted somewhere but;

Fusion permanence. Too many times I've been told my fusion cannot be worked on either because of scripts or its out of the services boundaries.

Let us say I put my favorite two orbs into a staff and am happy. I can get a service for permanence and now its no longer fusion but an enhancing staff ready to accept a script such as wand holding etc.

It is not more powerful but it is in a position to further upgrade.
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/12/2014 03:20 PM CST
So, basically you'd want the fusion runestaff to become an enhancive runestaff, no more orbs, no longer changeable (ie you take out the orbs and put new ones in), no longer fusion?

~GM Liia
Team 3P, Paid Events Guru
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/12/2014 03:25 PM CST
I love that idea.

It would free up the script slot for the item and provides enhancive adding (which would be a great service on its own that I rarely see, but this idea is better). Works for those that don't care too much about the flexibility of changing up orbs.
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/12/2014 03:46 PM CST

>Let us say I put my favorite two orbs into a staff and am happy. I can get a service for permanence and now its no longer fusion but an enhancing staff ready to accept a script such as wand holding etc.

love this idea
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/12/2014 03:47 PM CST
Also, for the fluff zest removing merchant - is it possible to strip guild badges of their zests so they can be hidden? Or are they tied together somehow?
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/12/2014 04:35 PM CST
>>Also, for the fluff zest removing merchant - is it possible to strip guild badges of their zests so they can be hidden?

Unsure. I'll find out.

~GM Liia
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/14/2014 03:05 PM CST
>>Also, for the fluff zest removing merchant - is it possible to strip guild badges of their zests so they can be hidden? Or are they tied together somehow?

The script on ADV guild badges is directly tied to how the badges work, so this script cannot be script. Stript. Stripped. mutter

What I mean is no.

~GM Liia
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/14/2014 03:20 PM CST
<The script on ADV guild badges is directly tied to how the badges work, so this script cannot be script. Stript. Stripped. mutter>

Heh, thought so. Thank you both for the info!
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/17/2014 04:26 PM CST
Is there any chance that something could be special cased for the guild badges so that it might work with them?

They are a really common enhancive and I'm not sure that anyone likes how they look.
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/18/2014 08:36 AM CST
We'd need to make something specifically for the badge. I'll see.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/18/2014 08:43 AM CST
Would it be easier to just code something into the badge itself that allows it to be hidden?

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Be nice to Wyrom or I will cut you!
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/18/2014 09:16 AM CST
Yes and no. And to be clear, the Spire's gift would not be what I'd edit to make this happen. It would be a totally separate system. I don't want people getting their hopes up that this will eventually do that.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/19/2014 01:24 AM CST
Oh man, I'm so excited for this! It looks rad.

"Never could I breathe love if I did not first learn to inhale a little bit of chaos."
- Christopher Poindexter
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 11/20/2014 01:00 AM CST
Thankyou!
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 01/17/2015 12:38 PM CST
~Wyrom, APM

Just wondering whether you had a chance to look into this, Wyrom?
Re: Coming Soon: Sylinar's Spire 01/21/2015 07:30 AM CST
~Wyrom, APM

>>Just wondering whether you had a chance to look into this, Wyrom?

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/226/2513/view/1037

~GM Liia
Team 3P ASGM, Events Manager

Elanthia's derpiest rolton bleats anxiously!
Speaking to Elanthia's derpiest rolton, you say, "Oh, shut it."
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page